Official - Mikey Dread Design Trades

Yaaaas! Party on Mike!

3 Likes

Ok Round 3 starts today, May 9th 1962 A laser beam is successfully bounced off the moon for the first time.

Round 3 “Moon Beamer”

@Qtip
@LemonadeJoe
@Yetigrows
@Swe-can
@Islayhearts
@TopShelfTrees1
@Justblazin
@Cranio

Round 2 was a long one, I will follow up and update this later with the names of all who I have spoke with or anyone who reaches out. If we have spoke and I forget your name, just message me, This is the only way I can keep track as the pm system is shite. If we haven’t spoke but you want to be included, just message “round 3” in the thread and I will reach out to you.

Also need to get 2 Dairies started this week, so if ya don’t hear/see me, rest assured your art is being worked on!

I also have an idea to give away some art free to those who lurk, but maybe don’t have anything to trade. I feel its important to include all, and give back! I’m just working out the details of how I’m gonna do it and where is the best place on the site to host it. I want to host a fun and exciting give away thread with users interacting where I bang all the free designs in one night, like a 12hr marathon of art and ganja…more to come on that.

Blessings to all the growers and stoners and great people of this community, will talk soon! MD

14 Likes

@MikeyDread you sir kick some serious ass.
These all look amazing ,great work

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Here you go sir, will send all the masters in the morning, hope you like!

24 Likes

Top notch work there Mikey!

3 Likes

Epic ! Absolutely love em

2 Likes

Absolutely killer work! You’re amazing brother! So so cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Qtip Here you go! I couldn’t resist …if ya want to turn it into a “real” label, just send me the text to change/add, or use as is. I was just real high and I had to…hope you like.

20 Likes

these are awesome, keep it up!

2 Likes

Amazing skill

Round 3 : )

5 Likes

I love it Mikey thank you so much! You are the best, true OG!

5 Likes

Awesome brother, I did 4 color changes so you have variety. PM me your email and I will send you the masters, glad you like simple, clean, professional, bang!

5 Likes

Really digging all these! I’ve got a couple ideas but I’ve never shipped seeds to Canada before. Does anyone know if putting them in a bank envelope, wrapping it in tinfoil, and putting it in a birthday card would be sufficient to get them over the border?

This will result in a beautiful cannabis seed dust.
Read this.

5 Likes

@VAhomegrown I’ve sent them to Canada a few times from here. Just use a washer and a regular card. They have made it fine. Actually sent some heading that way yesterday

3 Likes

Bookmarking this thread…I might need your services in the near future @MikeyDread, once I have some beans to barter with I’ll contact you. Fire designs tho :+1:t6::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

@Islayhearts Here you go, like a undaunted super villain with a mouth only a mother could love…

stitched mouth, stitched heart.!

22 Likes

Yes yes yes. You killed it!! Going to say the green is the color I am feeling.

Thank you really doesn’t sum up the appreciation I have for this !! But thank you so very much.

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. No problem its my pleasure, I’m going to send you all colors, best to have, never know when you may want to do a switch up, but yes green is my fav also.

12 Likes

You do some amazing work! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes