OG 2nd time Cacklebery

No it went back into the jar.

The taste is very nice. Nice mix not to heavy on the diesel. Heavy but functional heady high. I am really enjoying this as a day time smoke.

4 Likes

What kind of smell from it?

1 Like

Looks sweet! I have a couple cackleberries coming down in a week or so it’s a nice strain, really frosty. Did you take the northern skunk down too? That’s a cross I’ve read alot of good things about.

2 Likes

Do you have a grow thread with the cackles in it that I’ve somehow missed???

2 Likes

I ran out of likes but I like everything I’ve seen in here so far great job @Jhentz

2 Likes

Two phenos that I budded as from small clones to test out. Couple pics here:

Frosty plants and easy to grow!

3 Likes

Sorry man I am disorganized. This thread has pics of the cackleberry growing. It’s hard for me to call the smell like neutral between sage and fruit mixed with some gas. All balanced well. I used bio biz nutes

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them bro

1 Like

Bbmm

Snow lotus

Life saver

8 Likes

To say the least this grow was different. As this was my second grow even being indoors the struggle with temp and humidity were real.
I have purchased up grades.
next light mega
Infinity t8 with the controller
Seavon dehu.
I have 2 female marauder and 1 unknown bag seed female ready for flower
So here they are I have done some more last with river cane and tomatoe cages the stretch has begun.

7 Likes

Back again I have a bit of cure on the last batch .
Bbmm

This strain is such a nice high. I was happy with the yield a little over 4 ounces. Light and gassy . Didn’t catch the menthol on this pheno ,but it is dense and resinous

6 Likes

Beautiful plants, you sure do get alot of awesome colors out of them!

2 Likes