OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

Yeah man update pics once a week is in the rules, whether or not thereā€™s anything to show

2 Likes

Yes @Pedro_Bann, we need to see something bro! Shows us the dirt and the cup the seed lies in or somehtingā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

yes or who knows if it was even a seedling or clone or fully mature mother plant ??

3 Likes

yes yes sorry guys, update within ten minutes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Overgrow 16oz Cup - Competition Thread :checkered_flag:

Thatā€™s a unique to the contest grow system, for the record the required sat/sun update goes in the actual competition thread. @MadScientist will move it this time but next time it will cost you a finger.

1 Like

@Pedro_Bann, there are presently two contest threads. This one is for fun, smack talk and non-required updates. This is where you can make comments about the others plants, girlfriends and feet pics.(try not to post pics with your feet in them) I know it can be a little confusing but looking at your setup I know you are smart enough to work it out.

1 Like

Wow call me a moron I put all that time into schooling @Pedro_Bann and missed the proper update!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got size happening, if you got hair your ahead of me

1 Like

@Uncle_Al hahahahaha @MadScientist that post was meant for here just for insight into my whole grow hehehe.
I wasnā€™t confusedā€¦ then I wasā€¦ then I wasnā€™t again.

We wonā€™t see hair here for 3 weeks, nor size.

3 Likes

Just make sure that the roots donā€™t grow out of the cup and into the reservoir/tray.

Thatā€™s the whole idea @Pedro_Bann! Growing out of a 16oz cupā€¦ Cheers!

2 Likes

poor girls, itā€™s 65* on the floor of my tent :frowning: its making them dry out so slowly

3 Likes

Here is an unofficial update on my 16oz. Cup competition plants: tonight I discovered these three nutsack swinging ball bearing males in the 12/12, they are removed from the team waiting to die on my garage floor.
In other news there are now female preflowers being displayed on five plants, with that I will add a bit of the smack. Not only do I have plants of size but now there are hairs if you had hairs on Sunday you were momentarily ahead of me, in NASCAR parlance I am passing on the outside, in that of WWE wrestling I have climbed the ropes and am standing on the turnbuckle waving the championship belt at the crowd

4 Likes

Males going out to die

2 Likes

Your plants are at least a week ahead of any of us man! How do you do it bro!?

1 Like

I guess next update I have to show the size of my hairyā€¦ plants.

3 Likes

How do I do it? 1 part skill+ 1 part thrill + 1 part chill

3 Likes

My party cup girls are getting to be a good size. Or at least thatā€™s what she told me. :laughing:

That middle one looks like sheā€™s going to be that lanky phenotype. I mean look at those long internodes, looks like one of Uncle Alā€™s plants. :imp: These are the ones Iā€™m debating making more seeds with. I think I will pass on it.

7 Likes

When you guys going to do another challenge? Looks fun

3 Likes

As soon as this one is over. I think the plan is for quarterly solo cup challenges.

3 Likes