OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

Awesome, Iā€™m in Fo Sho. +1

2 Likes

My entry is already a DNF.

The rockwool cube was not down far enough to touch the water at high tide. oh well there are plenty more beans where that came from and I will have another go next time around

Keep smiling

5 Likes

Well it was a gallant effort I give you props for trying on the big boys

4 Likes

Cā€™mon @Uncle_Al you are killing me! HAHAHAHAHA!

As soon as this one is over, weā€™ll have another one. But yeah, nice to see people waiting to participate! One day i will win a contest, youā€™ll see!

4 Likes

We could theoretically hold other contests concurrently. Letā€™s come up with something unique, like most fingers on a leaf, or largest plant grown on the back of a live tortoise.

6 Likes

I am in for the next one for sureā€¦you guys are having way to much fun and Iā€™m enjoying every post :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I believe it would be nice to have another contest parallel to this one. I would just ask the participants of the current cup to refrain from participating in order to keep focus and order. But, whoever wants to participate can, and will. Thanks guys this is turning out to be great! Even with all the rules that that guy Mad Scientist started withā€¦

Cheers!

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™d second that. Wouldnā€™t want more than one of the same contest running at a time, anyway. Too much of a good thing sorta situation

3 Likes

I probably wonā€™t be doing the next round. This is my second in a row. Will be there to talk trash regardless. :imp:

5 Likes

Just a setback of not having 50 fallback competition cups for when one goes wrong I guess.

4 Likes

Has anyone had to chop roots yet?

@Pedro_Bann donā€™t be discouraged please. You will enter next time.

I have had to poke them back into the cup thru the little hole on the hempy cup. But nothing big u know!

Oh yeh i certainly will. Just wont rely on the wife to check them again. 5 seedlings died and my whole clone stock was limp and ready to give up the ghost.

the floor of my tent is sitting around 60* F - i really need a space heater in my tent :frowning: but iā€™m starting to see pistils on my big girlsā€¦ not the little girls yet. i also didnā€™t flip until nov 4 :frowning: iā€™m running 12pm-12am lights on so iā€™ll get some pics when i water them at noon

1 Like

I am waiting for my babies to wake up and then iā€™ll show you guys what iā€™ve got. Submit your entries my people!

1 Like

Iā€™ll update late tomorrow as usual. I decided to pollinate some after all. Two are pollinated with the La Diva reversed pollen and sitting upstairs in the bathroom until this evening. This evening Iā€™ll spray them down, move them back, and pollinate two others with the Crystal Candy reversed pollen. Should give me tons of seed to play with.

3 Likes

But will not the buds swell more and the weight too? That wold give you an unexpected edge at the time of dry weight, does it not?

LOLOLOL

2 Likes

Well then the one I donā€™t pollinate is my entry :stuck_out_tongue:

NO no no! I was actually asking a questionā€¦

In my experience they swell about the same, but yes they are a lot heavier. Thatā€™s why seeded brick weed was so cheap, most of the weight was seed (and rocks and plastic bags, screws, ert).

5 Likes