OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

I gave up on the ferments and have just been doing kelp/coconut water/silica and they are managing. But, these autos will be done in about two weeks or less.

1 Like

I have heard that OG management doesnā€™t want this to be come a fetish? LOL

3 Likes

Itā€™s already a fetish, just not one that is encouraged.

3 Likes

I am too hard headed to quit after all this struggling. Ha! Ha! I will succeed and enjoy a little good smoke or fail miserably and give everyone on OG a good laugh. :grin:

5 Likes

but youā€™ll be laughing with us, so i wonā€™t feel guilty right ! :smiley: iā€™m just glad i got a girl, she really only has like 2 pistils popping out so far tho ā€¦ iā€™m expecting her to go for another 2 months at least LOL

4 Likes

Yo @MadScientist :confused:
Iā€™m on to you! :unamused:
With your damn modesty, acting like youā€™re new to this whole growing thing and then uploading THIS?!? :fearful:

Yeahā€¦
Newbie my ass!
:joy: :grin: :joy:

6 Likes

it was all an act eh eh ! i think this shows you should just RDWC @MadScientist and forget about soil/coco altogether - or at least 5G hempy buckets

Hey itā€™s no act! Just a few short weeks ago he was torturing plants, just killing them with love!

4 Likes

Ha! Ha! Weā€™ve been hornswaggled bye damnit! :grin:

1 Like

You guys make for a great laughā€¦ Ahhh thanksā€¦

Those are looking great @MadScientist

And everyone else as well, its amazing MJ can do what it does in 16oz

2 Likes

Letā€™s see those root masses

@Worcestershire_Farms i didnā€™t know anything until a few months ago, i had read a lot during the past ten years and had plants once but they got destroyed one day the cops came to my houseā€¦ You are my teachers guys!

@ryasco so you think i bamboozled you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

@legalcanada so it was just an act huh! It sure looks like i tell you, but no man, you have seen me struggle hereā€¦

@Enstromentals i will take a pic of the roots once the babies wake up @ 11am CR.

1 Like

My first stumbling attempts usually suffered by overwatering.
I still have to watch it though.
No egoā€™s here!
Iā€™m gonna have to get in on the next challenge round!

2 Likes

I have killed plants all through my learning curve. My gain, sadly, is their loss. The future plantings have benefited though!

3 Likes

Right! Canā€™t keep on killing plants all the timeā€¦ HAHAHA

1 Like

I learned a lot over the course of many sick and dead plants. :cry:

1 Like

Iā€™ve culled many but yet have to kill one with all my loveā€¦

1 Like

Soil experiments were the worst of the issues, by far.

All organic, and no issues now.

culled/killed ā€¦ ToMAYtoe/ToMAtoe

2 Likes

I meant to say i have slectively killed some, by getting rid of them, but havenā€™t killed one by overfed or overwater or pestsā€¦

Will take note of that man, thanks.,

1 Like