OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

i still think u should do 1 5g hempy bucket as experiment next time

so i’ve realized you can over water coco. probably not to death tho. i assumed the plant was unhappy with the ph (i probably water around 5ph - stopped checking or adjusting long ago) because i’ve seen so much that coco is impossible to over water but this plant seems a lot happier now that i let the cup dry out almost fully.

4 Likes

my little lady is finally flowering guys! i hope the male drops some pollen in time for me to pollinate - it hasn’t grown much since i put it in the bathroom - but if not i can pollinate the blueberry (assuming it’s a female)

5 Likes

5 Likes

a

7 Likes

Uncle al------- thats a beautifull beautifull lady…can/will you take couple more pictures please???. A full side shot cup and all…and a size reference???

How tall is she from bottom of cup to tip??

1 Like

Those girls @Uncle_Al has are truly tall… A little intimidating. Please show more bro…

Cookies Kush by MadScientist

4 Likes

MadSci—geeze thats beautifull also…how tall?..im facinated fellas…
…my stealth bucket is done/pending pictures…im ansy to begin growing me some.

1 Like

More pictures if you get chance please everyone

1 Like

Let me get you another one…

Champagne Kush by MadScientist

7 Likes

I remember now …them being in the cups made me confuse threads…

2 Likes

That is three out of my eight plants that are still in it, two look a little rough right now but i have been pushing. Some are looking good and some are suffering. Two more might not make it at all. Tallest is 27" shortest is 19" a total of 8 inches difference , i don’t know how the really bads got that way they been drinking and eating at the same table as the others

1 Like

Can’t do nothing against what’s written in their code… We do the best we can.

1 Like

Really bad

Well, maybe the really bad might be ok?

Candymaker

7 Likes

Very big difference indeed…guess its just genes/code like he mentioned.

1 Like

Man mine are all turning yellow (and purple) and dying (senescence). They are 9 week autos pushing 10 weeks now. :grin: The winner is the first one finished right :joy:

4 Likes

Oh i think you will cross the line first

mine just began flowering this week! i got a couple months to go :monkey_face:

so i think i’ve confirmed my 2nd blueberry is female … i saw a half mm of what i believe is a pistil forming!! but i also saw one thrips running up the stem … sigh i just can’t beat them… so everyone got sprayed again… feel kinda bad spraying these girls that are halfway thru flowering but meh these essential oils evaporate fairly quickly, 1 day and you can’t smell it anymore, but i’m out of method1 now so any more thrips are getting smoked!

Wow i have been wondering how long we are going lately. When i look at @ReikoX and his auto flower i get get a little nervous, but when i consider how much longer we have to go I just don’t know.