OG Cup Challenge Idea 🏆

i think he removed it from the cup before cutting anything away, or how i imagined it

1 Like

Here’s two

2 Likes

There is all eight roots intact

I like this idea. Can run the competition’s with the change of seasons, and people that can’t grow during parts of the year will better be able to plan their entries.
Someone should start the Winter Solo Cup Competition Entry thread.

1 Like

here is my c99 packing on some weight now. she’s got catching up to do. included shot of cup to show not cheating :smiley: the blueberry is just barely starting to throw pistils, but i’m ok with that because my males have been stunted and are not dropping any pollen yet. i think my attempt at plant coitus was unsuccessful, no receding pistils yet.

4 Likes

Give them some champagne and put on some Barry White.

2 Likes

Yes, that or Tom Jones… My favorite!

1 Like

or marvin gaye :smiley: my males are so pathetic, i think when i was controlling the light cycle myself in the bathroom i reverted them back to veg by forgetting to turn the light off a bunch, or stunted them from low temp/poor light, because their flowers have not developed any more since i removed them 3+ weeks ago :frowning: i wasn’t able to get a in-focus picture of them, i’ll try again today.

2 Likes

Midweek Update.

• Black Domina x Afghan Kush

• Champagne Kush

• Cookies Kush :trophy:

5 Likes

3 Likes

those are some nice plants! did you take any clones or any plans to reveg?

here are my girls. forgot to water them yesterday and the 2 bottom leaves got fairly yellow

6 Likes

what is the cookies kush like ?

This is my first time trying it man! Will definitely tell you later!

1 Like

cheers man i just got some freebies

1 Like

Show us pics man! Would be good!?

havnt got any in atm will soon

These look good @Uncle_Al .

It is true though, @MadScientist seems to be kicking calyxes.

1 Like

Why does man waste his time going to places like the moon?

We need a Smell-o-vision!

Great finish @MadScientist

1 Like

But easy to tuck in a j-bar.

1 Like

If i merge both topics you will have almost a thousand posts under the photo’s. Are you sure you want that? @MadScientist

2 Likes