OG kush CBD and Purple Orange CBD in Coco 600w KINDLED

Yea i understand i grow in 100% rockwool but once they get to the bottom they hit the dry air an die back doing the same thing just lettin you know oh are you talkin about the dude saying six inches are all you need an he had like a bigass stump for a root?

1 Like

Yeah I try exactly that :slight_smile: Do you have experiences @Growinnblowin ?

Since its day 14 I put in the circulation fan. It is standart USB fan on lowest setting. My intake fan runs only for 15 minutes every Hour to change the air. I also bought bigger humidifier! :slight_smile: It holds 2.2 litres of water and I Have to refill it once every 36h or so. Its set on 60-70% of power. Works really great and I am using only RO water for it not to mess my membrain :slight_smile:

Some pics from Just now :slight_smile: veg day 15 evening

1 Like

I was intrigued by this an ill tell you i dont do whyat he does after some videos an a lil bit of pondering i came to this conclision keep in mind your going into another medium your not stayinh in the cube an second one big root sounds awsome in theory but it isnt because one big root doesnt have the surface area that a bunch of lil roots spread throughout the cube would have the big root makes sense in some limited cases i guess but since your going into another media i would actually encourage side root growth air prunning at the bottom will give you the results your looking for trust me an without exposing the whole cube to loght causing algae to grow its not harmful to the plant but does give the fungus nat the enviroment it needs to lay eggs so limit the growing of algae is best

1 Like

Veg day 16 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi guys. Sorry I didnt post for few days. I was really disapointed because I fucked up. After I instaled the fan I didnt realise that the evaporation will be bigger. I forget to water them and 6 of them completly died and dryed out. Only those six in direction of the fan. As expected…

Well. Another six plants is Just Fine and transplanted to 2 galon smart pots two days ago. Temperature day 26 night 20
Humidity day 60 night 70-80.
Ec 1700 pH 5,8. They are in 100% Coco.

Everything seems ok and happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Salutations Fisch,

It may be well advised to pay attention to machines where a “biofilm” may emerge from airborne suspension particles after a while, does yours include some blue Ultra-Violet germicidal light near its output?

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

yes the fan will lower the RH and suck the moisture out, make sure the area you are exhausting too isn’t becoming too humid. i had to move my dehumidifier upstairs after connecting the exhaust fan

1 Like

I got termomether in my room so I Check everything and regulate it with my Window :smiley: Its Winter here so its easier to hold low temperature…

Hi. No i dont have any uv Light. I Just use only RO water and clean the humidifier every week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Veg day 25 from seed :slight_smile:
Light is 80cm above now. I will lower it to 70cm tommorow to get them more Light. Still 20/4. Tommorow will be another feeding Ec 1700 pH 5.8. I wanted to give them “only” 1400 but First lower leaves started to yellow so I raised the Ec two days ago to 1700 and they seem to love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hm 1700 EC seems very high! maybe you mean 1700 PPM or 1.7 EC? whatever it is they look happy

Yeah 1700 is amount recomended by manufacture. I watered todaz with EC 1650 and my runoff was 1800 so the build up has already began :smiley: I decided to lower it to 1300-1400 for next watering and look fo the runoff to be lower :slight_smile: So I am now making another RO water and will dilute my reservoar :slight_smile:

Little update :slight_smile:

Temperature day 26-27c night 19-20c
Humidity day 50-60% night 70%
Root temperature 18-19c
RO water Ec 1400 pH 5.8. 2 galon pots Coco only from canna. I spray them every 3 days with Iron solution (vita Race plagron) and alga mix from biobizz. The fans are on regulator set on 34% of their power.
They grow about 2 cm a day :slight_smile:
Light is 50cm above and 20/4
Two on the left are OG kush CBD . Four on the left are Purple Orange CBD
They Have been toped and I also cut off First (lowest) set of branches and leaves. They Have really short nodes.

Day 27 veg from seed

9 Likes

Whats in the paper bag??, Chinese take away…

1 Like

@Robin some fungi grows There and produces co2 for like 6-8 weeks. This one is old but at least something until I buy a new one :slight_smile: Cant tell if it makes any different couse I havent grown without it yet :smiley:

Hi :slight_smile: update here

Temperature day 26-27c night 19-20c
Humidity day 50-70% night 70%
Root temperature 18-19c
RO water Ec 1400 pH 5.8. 2 galon pots Coco only from canna. I spray them every 2 days with Iron solution (vita Race plagron) and alga mix from biobizz. The fans are on regulator set on 20% of their power to Have bigger humidity during day.
Light is 50cm above and changed to 18/6.
Two on the left are OG kush CBD . Four on the right are Purple Orange CBD
They Have been toped once and I also cut off First (lowest) set of branches and leaves. They Have really short nodes.

I also misscalculated my veg Time. Today is day 26 and not three days ago :smiley:

Day 26 veg from seed

6 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile:

Everything still the same :slight_smile: Watering every 3 days. Its been 9 days since transplanting to the 2galon pots and roots are growing crazy. They are already out of the smart pots on every plant all around and on the bottom. Wow I didnt think they would grow so Fast and everywhere.

Here they are on day 28 veg from seed.

I also decided to train them to Have more inside Light and to get larger area. They grow Fast so I Hope they cover whole box in a while and then I let them to grow straight up :slight_smile:
Training done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All is well here.

Good work!

99%

1 Like

Another watering done today. Ec 1500 pH 5,9. I keep my Ec at 1500 which is like 70% recomended dose from manufacture, because they doesnt seem to miss everything and look great :slight_smile: About the pH. I prefer to Have slightly different pH every watering Just to get them better absorption of all elements and not to prefer only few. Basicly hold it around 6,0 :slight_smile:

Day 29 veg. They straight up after the Training and I also removed big uper leaves to expose new tops to the Light :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nicely done! They will fill that tent in no time. Any sign of sex yet? (Did I miss it?)