OG kush CBD and Purple Orange CBD in Coco 600w KINDLED

@Roux Feminised :slight_smile: So no stress :smiley:

1 Like

Veg day 30. Roots are crazy. They even started to grow on the top of the Coco and all around the pots. Wow. They grow really Fast. I cut leaves every Day to force them grow to the sides and make new leaves. I removed about 30 bigest leaves today and they Will be Back tommorow :smiley: The Root stimulator us crazy. Cant wait to add the second one on the beggining of flower :smiley:

3 Likes

9 day progres GIF :slight_smile: Day 21 - 30.

2 Likes

Veg day 31
I saw First fungus gnats Yesterday at the tent so I decided to aplicate the Steinernema feltiae to eat those little s*its :smiley: I desolved them in 4l of water and poured 500ml into each pot. I am expecting complete extermination :smiley:
I Hope that plants will get taller so I can start work with net and rearange branches…

4 Likes

Those nematodes are going to have a feast on those larva!

2 Likes

Are gnats and bugs common with coco, I just don’t understand why so many are dealing with bugs when growing in coco…is it coincidence? Forgive my ignorance.

1 Like

Hi @Roux. I dont think they see any diference :smiley: in fact fungus gnats Just seek medium with really juice roots in it so its only Natural that they want to live in such warm healthy enviroment with plenty of food and no potencial predators for their larvae :smiley:

The Real question is: Isnt something wrong with your plants/enviroment, if you dont have fungus gnats? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi. Welcome after OG maintenance :smiley:
Day 32 veg. Another watering done (every two days) I dont even let the pots to dry at all. And they seem to love it very much. Just look at those beautifull roots :slight_smile:

Ec 1500 pH 5.8 today.
Humidity 70 day and night.
Temperature day 25-27, night 19-20
Light is exactly 60cm above (2feet) 18/6.
This morning

30 minutes ago another leave cutting done. They start to grow up and the space is filled up very nicely now :slight_smile: I will cut every new branch and let them Just grow up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Brother,

Roots will always shoot out the pot if water is below the pot, the plants feels the water and always wants to shoot into it. This is not bad and can help getting more oxygen to the roots, when I had problems with the plants and did put them on a grid the plant showed much better growth. I think you mentioned it also at your plants.

No way to worry too much about the chinese lights, i think they are doing a pretty good job for the fairly price.

Keep up the good growing.

2 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile:
Day 36 veg from seed.

Plants are doing great. They got i little shock after I cut a big amount of leafes 4 days ago so they were recovering for two days. Especilay the OG kush didnt take too well. But they started to grow really Fast again. My space is completly filled now and I am thinking about switching to flower any soon. What do you think? Is it Time?

Some calmag Def also occurred 3 days ago so I decided to add more nutrients and I raised my Ec from 1500 to 1800. I watered them Yesterday when the photos were taken. Unfortunetly I didnt take the calmag Def pictures. Will do today for confirmation :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
Day 38 veg finished.

So here it is! I started to switch the Light period two days ago. 16/8 to 14/10 and today will be the First Day with 12 hours light off :slight_smile: I also defoliated all the plants and I left final 8 branches on every plant. They got lollipoped and should start to stretch nicely and make buds :slight_smile: So I should Have 48 main colas later on :slight_smile:

I also finished watering my veg resevoiar today and I will mix new one with flowering nutrients :slight_smile: I will start at Ec 1500 again since I removed a lot of leafes and will gradualy raise to 1800 and maybe to about 2000. Will se the rosponse :slight_smile:

Temperature 26 day 19-20 day
Humidity 60-70 day and night

Some pics :slight_smile:

You should be able to see the branching and lolipoping :slight_smile:

And here are all of those that didnt make it :frowning: Someday they Will :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice and clean looking, they are thriving! I like how you got them all uniform. I also appreciate seeing the environmentals. The next couple months are going to be really fun to watch!

Thanks a lot @Roux :slight_smile: I really tried to get them all the same and uniform. I also grow bonsai trees in my free Time so I tried to use some if its technique here and it seems to work out :slight_smile:

Today is day 3 of flower. I had to Bend the right Back plant because she started to over grow the rest. So I will wait until the rest will catch up and then I will remove the Bending knees.

I Mixed my new reservoar Yesterday and they got First flower feeding. My veg resevoiar had 3 compounds (grow A+B, voodo juice and B-52) and my flower reservoar has 5 of them so far (Bloom A+B, voodo juice, piranha, bud candy, sensizym) There will be more in next weeks. All ADVANCED NUTRIENTS. So they should really get everything they need.

Ec is 1800 but I might raise to 2000
Ph 5,8-6,0
Humidity 55-70 day and around 70 night
Temperature 26-27 day and 19-20 at night
I water every two days and my Coco never dries out. Its always wet.

I am really excited about next couple of weeks because they should stretch and I really Hope the will :smiley:

Day 2 flower
They look really bad on the photos with blurple Light. I will try to get photos with normal White Light next Time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi guys. Today is day 4 flower.
Stretching is going well :slight_smile: they stretch about 2-3 cm a day(1inch) I water every 2 days. My Coco never dries out. My Last Ec was 1720 but I will raise to 2000 Just to see if they can handle it. Everything still the same.

Photo before defoliation

And after removing all lower leafes

Quiet a lot of them…

4 Likes

I Just wanted to show you my Best outdoor that was Under 250w HPS for Last 14 days because of bad weather :slight_smile:
Master Kush. One of the Best smelling weed… If not the Best :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Flower Day 6 done :slight_smile:

Almost leveled :slight_smile:

You can see the branching I am really proud of :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi guys. Day 8 flower done.
Everything still the same :slight_smile:
Temperature 25-28
Humidity around 60-70
Ec lvl today 1900 pH 5.9

Every plants outake water was around 2000 and pH 5.8 so good :slight_smile:

Here they are. Stretching is going well :slight_smile: I had to raise the Light about 15 cm up (6inches) Yesterday

Here is everything they got to eat today :slight_smile:

One leaf :slight_smile: Beautifull Green colour. No purple colour. No heat stress. Just super healthy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking very healthy and ready to produce for you :slight_smile:
Good job

1 Like

Hi guys. Day 11 flower done.
Temperature day 25-28, 17-20 night.
Humidity around 60-70 all the Time
Ec lvl today 1820 pH 6.0

Every plants outake water was around 2000 and pH 5.8, very good :slight_smile:

They stretch really great. There is planty of tops that will form future buds :slight_smile:
But I Have a bit problem with the OG kush because it stratches less than the purple Orange so I had to raise both of them and put them on top of a bowl.
I also did another defoliation today because I needed to get Light to the lower branches to start develop some buds :slight_smile: No pistils yet tho…They should show up soon.

Leafes that didnt make it

4 Likes

Hi guys. Day 13 flower done.
Temperature day 25-28, 17-20 night.
Humidity around 60-70 all the Time
Ec lvl today 1790 pH 6.0

Every plants outake water was around 2000 and pH 5.8, very good :slight_smile:
I also finished rest of the defoliation. Light everywhere :slight_smile:

One giant leaf :slight_smile:

6 Likes