OG love grow

Sounds right, :+1: I figured it was something caused by changing to R/O water.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

1 Like

@MadScientist sent 3 Pure Kush Fem, 3 Chemdawg Fem. The little bags fell apart and all 24 seeds mixed. Of all the seeds only 6 germed. One was lost to the plant sitter. There were 3 of his seed germed and were all female. The second drop only 1 germed and it was the one lost. This last drop 2 sprouted and again both female. I am convinced the 5 seedlings, all female, are the Chemdawg and Pure Kush. Just 6 sprout and the living 5 all female. Is there any way to tell? I could try to take a clone (just made my first four cuts.)of all five for you. Than you could find your Pure OG Kush.

5 Likes

Did laundry yesterday. When your the women in charge of the washer, in go the dirty pots and wham cloths. I run it on heavy and run twice and 2 rinses

12 Likes

I thought I was the only one :astonished: that washes their bags that is.

4 Likes

Nope been doing is for three years :smile:

4 Likes

This little girl was wilted the day after I put her in the cloner. I was going to throw out. This was a test of the cloner I put together. I thought so what the heck. I cut off 1/4" and stuck
farther down the holder and stuck it back in and this morning she was good as new.

11 Likes

I have an update on the girls! First up is the Mad fem’s. They are stacking up.

The next up are the Maui Mango Haze girls.

14 Likes

I need advice on the progress on the Mad Fem’s. I am trying to figure how long before I should give the dark brown sugar feed and also switching to pure water.

They where taken with my micro camera. The software no longer supports the capture button on the cord. This makes it no longer really good for this.
5 Likes

I give molasses every feed, why are you using brown sugar? I thought sucrose wasn’t as good as glucose or fructose for myccorhyzals?

Fine looking girls! I found some pre-chop pics, but they were grown Au Natural, un-topped, etc. 63 days flowering, if that helps.

Keep up the good work :+1:

PK was 30" & ChemDawg was 59".

12 Likes

I had seen it done on here and have it. Someone said only blackstrap Molasses and I can only find regular. I usually use the molasses or honey myself.

2 Likes

I just use grandmas molasses from kroger

2 Likes

That’s what I have! :laughing: How much per gallon?

I’ve mixed three 5 gallon batches of water from this jar so far

I kinda pour until it looks right lol

4 Likes

Looks like you used about 5 oz for 15 gal. That’s my story and I am sticking to it. (I dumped it out till it was the same as yours.) :laughing: 10ml per gal.

2 Likes

I do use it every watering. Thats like 2/3 tbs per gallon, sounds about right. Its just feeding my microbes.

I need some coconut water, it brings out the trichromes IMO.

2 Likes

Raw blackstrap molasse is better
Refined a bit too much taken out.

4 Likes

Sorry to jump things, I too just kind pour it in. By feel. Also, like your glass in the back.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was in the middle of smoking a bowl when I grabbed the molasses

1 Like

I too was into a bowl. Here is mine.

4 Likes