OG love grow

Ive kept cuts in water for weeks. They will eventually even root. Just change the water every other day or so.

9 Likes

Thank You!
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

2 Likes

Your plants are looking great! So sorry to read of your germination issues. I’m surprised! I’ve grown Pedro’s Special the past two summers. 100% germ rate, 4 of 7 were females.Thank you for posting the testing proc. Farmer Freeman provides great service, IME.

2 Likes

Did you get them thru @MadScientist too? In op I think I mention they did have to go 1/2 way around the world in the heat. Than I had them in fridge a year last February when I caught the kitchen on fire. The fridge got moved to the basement. The worker at some point unplugged it. At least the basement was cool as they also jacked up the AC while I was gone and than didn’t work on it for 2 weeks of 98-100 degree heat.
I am running some old and new together to work thru what I had. His are they only I couldn’t germ so far. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

It looks like maybe calcium def?
No harm hitting it with some cal/mag. That would also tie in with the well water to RO water change.

My best guess :man_shrugging:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@Gpaw does any thing below fit the bill? I have recipes but am not sure what they do.

Kelp meal Ful Power
Neem meal Karanja cake
Shrimp meal- Fish Tea 2-4-1
Malted barley powder Tea 0.5-0.5-1
Glacial rock dust VAM
Basalt Dust Crustacean Meal
Oyster shell flour Peroxide
Gypsum Epson salt
Langbeinite

I was thinking Langbeinite?

4 Likes

WOW!

That’s a well loaded plant apothecary you have there.

It’s plain old cal/mag, everybody makes it… In fact you can make your own.

that’s what it is going for in my ‘neck of the woods’

I don’t think you have gone into many details on your mix.

What are you using?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yep! The same. Got them in 06/18, iirc. Only 1 Chemdawg germinated of the 3. I really wish I could find that “Pure OG Kush” somewhere. It’s Mrs. Yoop’s favorite in my 5 years of growing.
I think your seeds will survive the environmental changes, unless they left the door open. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sounds right, :+1: I figured it was something caused by changing to R/O water.

1 Like

@MadScientist sent 3 Pure Kush Fem, 3 Chemdawg Fem. The little bags fell apart and all 24 seeds mixed. Of all the seeds only 6 germed. One was lost to the plant sitter. There were 3 of his seed germed and were all female. The second drop only 1 germed and it was the one lost. This last drop 2 sprouted and again both female. I am convinced the 5 seedlings, all female, are the Chemdawg and Pure Kush. Just 6 sprout and the living 5 all female. Is there any way to tell? I could try to take a clone (just made my first four cuts.)of all five for you. Than you could find your Pure OG Kush.

5 Likes

Did laundry yesterday. When your the women in charge of the washer, in go the dirty pots and wham cloths. I run it on heavy and run twice and 2 rinses

12 Likes

I thought I was the only one :astonished: that washes their bags that is.

4 Likes

Nope been doing is for three years :smile:

4 Likes

This little girl was wilted the day after I put her in the cloner. I was going to throw out. This was a test of the cloner I put together. I thought so what the heck. I cut off 1/4" and stuck
farther down the holder and stuck it back in and this morning she was good as new.

11 Likes

I have an update on the girls! First up is the Mad fem’s. They are stacking up.

The next up are the Maui Mango Haze girls.

14 Likes

I need advice on the progress on the Mad Fem’s. I am trying to figure how long before I should give the dark brown sugar feed and also switching to pure water.

They where taken with my micro camera. The software no longer supports the capture button on the cord. This makes it no longer really good for this.
5 Likes

I give molasses every feed, why are you using brown sugar? I thought sucrose wasn’t as good as glucose or fructose for myccorhyzals?

Fine looking girls! I found some pre-chop pics, but they were grown Au Natural, un-topped, etc. 63 days flowering, if that helps.

Keep up the good work :+1:

PK was 30" & ChemDawg was 59".

12 Likes

I had seen it done on here and have it. Someone said only blackstrap Molasses and I can only find regular. I usually use the molasses or honey myself.

2 Likes

I just use grandmas molasses from kroger

2 Likes