OG love grow

If you can find a feed/seed store they sell the 50 pound bales of rice hulls for under $15.

1 Like

They are food grade and used for brewing beer, par boiled organic;

3 Likes

the 60 did that include free shipping? because everything with free shipping has gone way up on amazon that i buy, and shipping is way high now and will get worse as fuel prices increase.

2 Likes

I didn’t have to pay shipping. The ones at BuildaSoil are $40+$40 shipping. Amazon is $60 with free prime shipping. I don’t know how much shipping would be as It knows me and I don’t want to make up a new account/ They also have a 25# bag for 60.09 Including shipping. I would be curious how much shipping is.

6 Likes

I flipped these yesterday. I hope I didn’t jump the gun. The were showing pistils.

From here;

To here:

I didn’t get a photo as they were still in dark when I had to head out of town.

12 Likes

I had issues with the 3 in flower.

I have a tea of Neem, Kelp, aloe & fulic brewing. They should be dry enough to water them and the Maui & bubble gum tonight.
11 Likes

I received the final sexing results today;

guess which MMH is the female?

Yep the one in the middle that doesn't look like it will make it. So sad my nice looking bubble gum on the right is a male. If I am lucky I will have at least one female MMH out of the six plants. I hate to have to kill nice healthy plants.
7 Likes

I’ve had a. Male population going on for a minute. Popped 2 Bubblegum, 1 died off at 2’s, the other- male. One outta 6 Sour Skunks was a female. 3 for 3 females for the Gumrilla .
:v:

1 Like

My @MadScientist were 3 for 3 females. But. with all the stress I am watching closely for herming.

3 Likes

These are the photo’s today of the @MadScientist plants after the watering and a little training;

11 Likes

These are my lovely plants that came back male and I have to bring myself to trash;

11 Likes

I will be dropping the other two bubble gum tonight and hope for at least one Female. I am also dropping a blueberry Fem and a auto Blow Mind. So on I go and hope some will join and guide me.

These are freebies from the Vault in '18. Hope they germ.

14 Likes

Good luck with the next round, gotta be some sisters in there somewhere. As long as they were stored in a refrigerated, and sealed inviroment. They should be alright. They have some good threads here about dealing with older seeds. I would like to see a female bubblegum grow for ya, so far its my favorite strain… It would put a smile on my face that nothing could take away for 6 hours.:v:

2 Likes

All the seeds sprouted. The one and only Seedman Fem Blueberry didn’t shed it’s shell. I tried to remove it. I broke the head while trying to remove it. I was so excited to grow it and am so upset I couldn’t save it. :sob: :sob: :sob:

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

I figured out why I had 3 out of three @MadScientist where fem. I read back thru a 600+ thread. He sent me; 3 Pure Kush Fem, 3 Chemdawg Fem also he sent 13 Reg @Pedro_Bann’s M; Kronocaine by Whazzup X F; Dinafem Big Hero(kush) X Sannies Herijuana.

The little bags got rolled into a pen. I had put them in a dark envelope and put in fridge. The little bags ripped so they got mixed. I am guessing the three that germed and were female are three of the fem.

6 Likes

Damn now that’s a killer combo Whatzzup’s kronocane x sannie’s heri or hell yeah

2 Likes

They were reg but it breaks my heart they didn’t germ. They had a hard road. From down under taking 53 days to CM. Than the trip here. Than not being taking care of properly due to life. So, all got mixed. If not I would have sent you some.

3 Likes

Well, Got an update on the 3 females @MadScientist plants. I goofed up and didn’t realize I had the light set to 12/12 but there was a switch on the side that switched between on and timer. I couldn’t read it but had a new one in the box and figured what I did wrong. based on this opps. I am sure one is one of the 6 autos. :grin: I will find out what happens to an auto that is major trained and trimmed.

The other two???

I think the lights are right now.

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

17 Likes

I have peaked ever on and off and all is good.
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

your plants are looking good. you take nice pics as well.

1 Like