OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

Thank you to @DougDawson and @Bobgrows for all the work you are doing.
Thank you to all the donators.
And of course, thank you to all that have served. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Ok. I didn’t get in last year because I was handling US Distribution and didn’t want anyone to think I was doing something underhanded. So this time I would love to get in on a pack or two.
US Army
Kaiserslautern W Germany 1973-1976

21 Likes

As a new member, I can’t tell you how grateful I am for all the hard work you all are doing for us vets. The seed donations are simply mind boggling for someone that buys a couple packs a year. Thank you all so much for the support and kindness I’ve been shown since joining. This really is a great group of growers and unlike anything I’ve seen before.

21 Likes

Glad to have you along @FirstCavApache64 . Do you know how to edit a wiki? I need you to sign up on your own bud as others cannot sign up for you. If you click the edit button on the bottom right corner of the sign up it will allow you to add your name to the list. Just put a space between the number and @FirstCavApache64 and click save edit. If you have issues let me know and I can guide you through any difficulties.

EDIT: Perfect man, you edited your first OG wiki. Very cool. You will be an old pro on the site in no time.

14 Likes

Thanks Doug, I asked Gonzo how because I know how busy you must be and you just are getting over Covid. I don’t know how you do it. I think I got it right but if it needs to be fixed let me know. You guys rock man!! Thanks again for all you do.

11 Likes

No man, you did perfect. When you get a minute you can look threw the Wiki etiquette page I created which should help guide you though the process and warning signs. Glad to have you aboard.

10 Likes

Just a HUGE Thanks to @DougDawson and those who have donated to getting seeds to us Veterans!!! It is appreciated more than you all will ever know!!! Just had a Gulf War Vet (Woody) stop bye and pick up some meds, his wife is in tears every time they stop bye, she can’t thank me enough for helping them out, and my Lab (Ranger) absolutely LOVES seeing them!!!

13 Likes

man, you guys rock doing this for vets. i spent a lot of time on the original og and really missed it when it went away. it’s great to be back and just a fluke i happened to look it up one more time.

9 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for caring enough about vets to put this together for us.

22 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (21)

19 Likes

Big thank you to @DougDawson and @Bobgrows!! And everyone who contributed to make this happen! it is such an honor to be recognized as it was to serve!! Thank you all so much!!

@FirstCavApache64 sorry I couldn’t explain things better. I’m glad you got it!

9 Likes

Oh! I like that! It’s wicked Doug!

4 Likes

Designed by a fellow I am on a discord with called The Warriors Code. He has made a bunch of them. Great group of growers and a number of Vets. Just wonderful men and woman who have a passion for cannabis and all it can do for you.
giphy

11 Likes

I just want to comment in response to this cause.
Doug and every single donor: You are awsome!
To the Veterans: You are amazing people!
To sacrifice your heart and soul for the betterment of your country and your beliefs is truly amazing. Service veterans are amongst the most honorable people on God’s green earth. We thank you so much for your time and sacrifices. And for those that have given the ultimate sacrifice, you are not forgotten!

This is embarrassing, but I’ll share. Idk why, but I was tearing up typing that, lol. My late father was a Vietnam veteran. Military service is just something that I’m passionate about. Thanks again everyone!

18 Likes

That’s Awesome he does good work! I used to make tags similar to that in an old art and animation program called Paint shop Pro and Animation shop by Jasc. Belonged to some tag/avatar exchange groups and made them for fellow growers at another site a way back. Don’t have the program anymore. Lady Zandra does I think, but only uses it occasionally for memes. Very outdated but it works.

11 Likes

That means a lot and your Father RIP would be very proud of you! You needn’t be embarrassed buddy! It take a real man to allow his emotions to show. Thank you!

15 Likes

Warriors come out and playay haha

12 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (22)

9 Likes

Thanks for this awesome giveaway! And thanks to all those who have served!

3 Likes

10 Likes