OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

Have the winners of the tray and poster been picked yet?

3 Likes

No not yet.
Still waiting on all donations to come in. Will be soon.

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry, thatā€™s my delay. Everyone is just waiting on the seeds from Canada and I have been stupid busy. I am hoping to ship them to @Bobgrows tomorrow. Once they have reached her we will do the draws. Sorry for my slowness folks but itā€™s all on me.

6 Likes

No problem. Was just curious.

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

So what your saying isā€¦

The dude giving away all the seeds, while giving away other seeds has found he has limited time to you guessed itā€¦ give away more friggin seeds.

Have I got that straight?!

Cā€™mon Manā€¦ :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s about right, lol. Not to mention growing more seeds, working for a living, setting up my Blue Kush sign up and oh yeah, site auction starts Saturday :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Oh and draw for tray and poster will both be done Saturday evening :wink:

9 Likes

@DougDawson you guys take all the time in the world Brother ,Good things come to those who wait @Bobgrows you Doug and all the People who Donated Busting your ass growing showing the plant hard earned love all the success all the failures so we all could learn and grow as a family and community we all are as strong as our weakest link and I promise you we all see and feel all the hard work you guys put in it and are so thankful you guys put all that hard work in and making all this happen.I wonā€™t forget any of you guys ever you donā€™t know how much you all are helping all of us thank you for not forgetting all of us and helping us grow our own medicine.Sometimes the Medicine isnā€™t in the medicine itself itā€™s about the journey and growth we as a people all contributed to make it happen.One love -CapnCannabis

9 Likes

Blue kush in the auction?

2 Likes

No, Blue Kush is not ready, still collecting pollen and seeds are growing. Will be in the Spring Box for free :slight_smile: Strains will be Gorilla Skunk, Chemdawg, Ice Cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost and Blue Cookies. There will be some other additions I am keeping to myself for now but will be revealed when the time is right :wink:

12 Likes

My auction will probably be sliding in right after yours @DougDawson ā€¦ February is gonna be a good month to be an OG
:wink:

7 Likes

No chance of re- opening ā€œSign-upā€ again ? No harm in asking !!! Guess thatā€™s the way the seeds roll
talking about vetā€™s and seeds have Vetā€™s look at ā€œSeeds for Vets.comā€ just go to site - give your information - get free seeds ( got some very good genetics from them) (PurposeFull Genetics among others will be included Fems and regs)

3 Likes

Sorry bud but we had it open for almost 3 weeks, we had to put an end date on it. Perhaps you can get on the next one.

Hey all, I need you all to start pmā€™ing me your info so I can get a spreadsheet set up to provide @Bobgrows .

1. @draig :us: :anchor:
  2. @Oldjoints :us:
  3. @JohnnyPotseed :us: :anchor:
  4. @CapnCannabis :us: US Army emoji 25OIF/OEF 2009/2011
  5. @BigMike55 :us: US Army 1973-1976
  6. @FirstCavApache64 US Army emoji 1st-cavalry-division-5-1-4-patch-20
  7. @Illicitmango :us: US Army emoji 25 ARMY
  8. @kgrim :us:
  9. @herojuana.tom :us:
  10. @patsnumone :us: :anchor:
  11. @Hapi :us: :anchor:
  12. @sfzombie13 us
  13. @Naptown916 :us:
  14. @middleman :us: :airplane:
  15. @misterbee :us: US Air Force Emoji
  16. @Randar :us: US NAVY emoji
  17. @olschool US Marines Emoji USMC 1981-1985 OOOOOH RAAA
  18. @rootfarmer :us: image 81-85 Neu Ulm
  19. @Olcoot Army 81/85
  20. @Syn :us: image
  21. @beardedvet222 :us: image
  22. @Keene :us: Army Infantry 67-69
  23. @Spitfire Navy
  24. @PTron US Marines Emoji 25 USMC 1975-1978
  25. @beersnweed :australia: :anchor:Navy1989-1997
  26. @Ult USA USAF 2001-2018
  27. @GMan :us: Navy :anchor:
  28. @bigbluedog360 USAF 1983-1987
  29. @mainerJ :us: Navy 1978-1984 & 1987-1995
  30. @kushdaddy :us: US Army emoji 25 2009-2017
10 Likes

Thing about ā€œOGā€ there are many great give-a-ways/co-op runs !! Understand

4 Likes

I put up one last night for some fem seeds, head to the FSFC thread and sign up :slight_smile: Mail Order Bride is landrace Thai x Caramel Cream.

6 Likes

This is great. Half the addresses received. Thanks all. Hopefully, I can get more in the next 4 hours before leaving work so I can print shipping labels.

11 Likes

Oh yaaay!! Your even printing the labels! So appreciate that!! Makes my job so much easier!
Thank you! :pray:

8 Likes

Yeah, I got 15 so far and they have been printed. I will print any others I get before I leave so you can just peel and stick them on the packages. I will have to send any later ones on a spreadsheet. Do you want me to print return labels for you as well @Bobgrows ?

7 Likes

If its not too much troubleā€¦:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Done. You need 30 shipping labels and 30 returns. I have printed the returns and 15 of the shipping labels. Just waiting on the other 15 addresses.

5 Likes