OG Veterans Giveaway Signup 2023. Thank You for your Service

Thanks for the heads up. I saw Doug’s post with all the names, above, and thought that was the sign up and that it was done. I feel so stupid.

6 Likes

much gratitude and respect for your part in making this happen. really like the idea of a custom tray.

7 Likes

If you aren’t originally signed up for the veterans giveaway you can’t sign up for the tray and poster………

4 Likes

Correct! Yup.

5 Likes

Letter received today bud, thanks.

Hey @Gonzo , also received your donation today which is going to the shipping fund for these beans. Thanks.

8 Likes

I feel like you’ve been really giving your jars a workout!

4 Likes

Ok I think i fixed the numbers, somebody was missing a space between the @ symbol and the period. Had two number 11s. Me thinks it all good now

Awesome poster and tray! Really really wanna win those!

4 Likes

We are both confused…I already see Draig on the sign-up, but he wanted to get on the wiki for a poster… where is that one???

3 Likes

Thanks again to all. I’m in at lucky 13
@Lady.Zandra63 the rolling tray/poster giveaway sign up is on the original vets seed give away thread
Go to your notifications and click on any that relate to the original seed giveaway

4 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 you’ll know you’re there* cause there’s a back to back photo of each item and the edit button is lower right

• “OG veterans giveaway”
4 Likes

Thanks-- I think he got it!!!

5 Likes

That’s SWEET!

my current smoking area is a small room on a shelf, covered in parchment and blue tape to hold it. lovely isn’t it??

4 Likes

Ok cool. Yeah for anyone looking, the sign ups for these are located in this thread, post 2, below the original giveaway signup.

7 Likes

I finally got it. At first I wasn’t sure, until I took a deep breath and read again. lol at first I thought someone was already editing and I was worried I might accidentally overwrite their wiki, so I left 13 open. Thanks for the heads up Doug!

Thanks @Heliosphear and @Bobgrows both are amazing prizes!

@Bobgrows I absolutely love the tray you made Lady Z, Very personal touch!

9 Likes

Yeah, they are pretty cool. I love the one she made me.

8 Likes

Thank you @Draig and @DougDawson .
Happy you like them! :v:

10 Likes

Love it! So personable!

@DougDawson I know right It may not get used as intended, but rather to be displayed on the wall!

9 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson and @Bobgrows!!!
Words can’t express how thankful we as Veterans are for the recognition with the seed, poster, and rolling tray giveaway.
It’s nice to see that the attitude is finally starting to change towards Veterans.
We are the 1% that chose to take the oath and uphold it, and I don’t regret it 1 bit.
This just goes to show how great the OG forum and the OG community are over other forums!!!

11 Likes

Thank you for your service!

11 Likes

I have a great respect for the men and woman who made my life as it is possible. It’s through the sacrifices of those people that we are able to live as we do. For that I am thankful to you and your brethren. Just hope in some small way this shows you all that we do see you and recognize your sacrifices. We are grateful.

16 Likes