OG Veterans Giveaway? Who wants to run it?

I would just add a warning that a plant hermied and it should be fine.

Has not even started :slight_smile: I will be putting up a sign up list on the 1st. I will add your offerings to the list.

Still looking for a USA member who would like to help out with distribution? If nobody steps up I will have to get them all sent to.me in Canada for distribution but would like to avoid having the donations sent across the border if we can help it.

1 Like

Damn it @DougDawson lol it ainā€™t like Iā€™m almost over my head in things going on here, with the grows and the health. I would so love to help you cuz. I just donā€™t know if I could handle more of a load at the moment. Hopefully someone steps up and gives you the US help you need, to avoid the extra cost and delay in post time.

Maybe mention it on the Chat thread?

2 Likes

No worries brother. I am really just trying to avoid losing any donations to the border. I am sure someone will step up but if not, I will take care of it.

3 Likes

Shit Iā€™ll grow herms, I donā€™t mind picking out beans every now and then.

1 Like

Hey I just wanted to know how yā€™all felt! They are yours!!! I would totally take on the distribution but it would be walking a line and Iā€™d rather just be safe. If we can find a trusted US distributor Iā€™ll pull something nice out of my vault for their time.

And I had someone offer to donate coin flips if someone shows me what we need. Please dm link

4 Likes

Okā€¦ would hate to see Doug sending so many packages, so if my trust level is high enough, I will volunteer to play US distributor. Money is tight, so what would a good estimate be for all the coin flips / greeting cards with stamps? How many would be going out I guess is the question. I certainly have the time to do this, doing good for others gets ya outta a funk, and well, I canā€™t thank the men and women vets enough for their sacrifice, its the least I can doā€¦

5 Likes

Ok, I will put you on the list @Nagel420. I have had a couple others say they would help as well. Letā€™s do this. I will put up a sign up on the first, we need to figure out how many are going to sign up. Once we got a number we can figure out logistics.

5 Likes

I can Amazon shipping materials to whoever does US, cost isnā€™t the issue

Unfortunately I recently became a single father for the time being and donā€™t much enjoy being alive anymore let alone taking on more responsibility right now

6 Likes

I would have offered to do US distro without a second thought if it wasnā€™t for packs not making it to me lately. I would feel terrible if any got lost on the way and Iā€™m not willing to tie my reputation on here to the lackluster USPS performance.

I just stopped typing this mid post to finally get off my ass and order some flips and washers. Both will be here by the first. Iā€™ll repack what Iā€™m donating into packs so theyā€™re just ready to go and when I send them Iā€™ll include a bunch of flips and washers. I could probably throw some stamps in there too.

4 Likes

Depending on how much $$$ is involved, I could help with distribution. What kind of money we talking about here?

4 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong. I donā€™t mind donating. But if itā€™s gonna cost a boatload of cash, I am not a rich man. But I can donate some.

4 Likes

I got fiddy on us shipping as well

4 Likes

This is great everyone. I have had a number of people now volunteer to do the USA distribution so we should be good to go. I am going to speak to some PMā€™s and than work out some details. I would like to ask some people to donate things like stamps, flips, cards or even small amounts of cash for this so the distributor does not have to go out of pocket, does that make sense to everyone?

5 Likes

Hey everyone. So first off let me thank all those who stepped up and offered seeds, supplies and to help with distribution in the USA. All of you are appreciated. Also a big thanks to @anon98660487 for coming up with the idea for this great cause. @BigMike55 will be the one doing the USA distribution for us. There are a number of people who offered and I thank you all for volunteering. So now to all the seed donators, if you are in the USA please PM Mike to work out shipping him your donations. All those in Canada please PM me and we shall do the same. I will post the sign up sheet on the 1st so we can start collecting names and the country those people are located in. I will take care of distributing to those in Canada. So letā€™s get the ball rolling by getting those donations together.

5 Likes

I just dmed @BigMike55 and offered again to ship the coin flips, washers, and thank you cards via Amazon to him. That way all we have left is stamps ( I mean technically thereā€™s tape or staples to close the flips and maybe a labeler or pen or something but you know what I mean) and someone can cover those if they want.

@DougDawson if no one offers for the Canadians I can cover these costs for my neighbors in the north as well, if you need it

4 Likes

Really cool of you @TestOfOath , much appreciated. I have a decent supply of shipping stuff. If it getā€™s too large I may accept your offer but for now I will say I am good covering what I can on my end.

4 Likes

Ok everyone, signup sheet is live :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have offered it help with shipping. With no problem. I have already received seed for the one who started this. I want to offer the same.,

1 Like
2 Likes