OG619s 2024 Seed Testing

Loaded Triangle F2 (Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush-I95) Not bad for the first plant tested outside. Has a smooth, light, HPK flavor, not too strong of a nose to it but know there’s some stinkers in the beans based off the F1s.

15 Likes

Smoking Skunks - (Bodhis RK-Stray/ASS x Sterling Green)
Fast growing stinky plants, didn’t top think I’ll tie them down soon, just noticed one of the males started showing sex.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Septoria? First time dealing with it, removed
infected leaves, been spraying lost coast past
few days before I had noticed it. I want to spray
sulfer but heard your suppose to wait a wk or sd
after spraying the “oil based” lost coast, question
being should it be fine to wait that long or should
I attempt to attack it from another angle.
Weather’s warm and I don’t overwater other than
recent storms we’ve had.

2 Likes

Few males I need to figure out a new place in the yard for.
CSI - Irene x Chem91 (Fems)

Schwaggys - Hells Angels OG bx

Doc Ds - Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai

Strayfox - Smoking Skunks (Bodhis RK - Stray/ASS x Xochipillis Sterling Green)

10 Likes

PNPK - Pinks N Purps Kush revegging outside

12 Likes

Strayfoxs - Smoking Skunks

9 Likes

Rugburn OG F2 I made last year first time testing it myself

9 Likes

I’ll be watching this for the results so I know what I’m getting myself into with it.
:popcorn:

2 Likes

I put a few outside a couple months ago this is the only one to survive, looks and smells real good so far. I got a buddy that’s ran around 50 or so indoor and he loves it. Says he’s found a lot of good ones but just found something special this last round.

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear there are some hidden outliers. This is why we pop beans

1 Like

Also thanks for them, I’ll link ya when I pop some so you can see what comes of it

1 Like

Appreciate it or post some on here. Excited to see them grow!

1 Like

Smoking Skunks

10 Likes

Looks beautiful! I wonder if any smoking skunks seeds are still available anywhere

2 Likes

They sold out awhile back, might find one on auction or something. I’ll have F2s so long as all goes well.

4 Likes

Will do. And that sounds awesome def keep us updated it looks amazing

2 Likes

Strayfoxs - Smoking Skunks
A couple started showing signs of flowering, hopefully a couple leds will do the trick.

9 Likes

Doc Ds - Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai #19
I plan on F2s maybe hit the Og18 x Lemon G/Lemon Thai from Mota as well as the Lemon G x Lemon Party from CSI

10 Likes

That male Looks insane …. Honestly this goes for everything you have outside. Btw did you say the Irene x chem91 ( fem ) was a male ??
If so I’d definitely throw some pollen around and see what’s to it haha. Well done :+1:

2 Likes