OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

Whoops, going DM

4 Likes

Wowwaweeewah :heart: very well done @Loggershands :100:

6 Likes

This was a feel-good read. Bit of a Rollercoaster at times, but glad to see it pull safely onto the platform with all limbs intact. I especially enjoyed the apologies. I believe thats missing a lot these days. First impressions can be wrong but you need awareness to notice and courage to admit it. Nice looking gear @Crafty_Flame :100: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! It has had some ups and downs, but I’m always willing to learn from my mistakes. It is extremely rewarding to see people enjoy the hybrids I’ve created and I’m grateful to be able to continue to make what I consider to be fyre

11 Likes

Hail brother!!good afternoon there!your correspondence arrived safe here but with a lot of fire :fire:!!thank you for

providing this here!I will open it soon!!

13 Likes

This is how I’m feeling today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Halle Berry flower with some SubZero dry sift. I’ll be back in a couple hours :joy:

15 Likes

Puff puff pass homeboy

2 Likes

:joy: That’s only fair

2 Likes

I can see the Halle in there. I may actually have to bust that pack open.

2 Likes

I’m just busting up some freshly dried OGKB x Mendo Breath. Buds smell like floral Kush in the jar but when you bust them up the floral turns into more of the permanent marker Kush smell she had in flower.

12 Likes

That looks really nice.

3 Likes

Beautiful, thank you for the report! Love the color. How’s the buzz?

2 Likes

Oh this is not the smoke report. I’m intentionally not saying much because I have to give them a chance to set up a bit before I put forward a smoke report and final thoughts. I will say the buzz is heavy and my favourite of the three. It brings some deep relaxation as I’m leaning heavily on a wall in my kitchen as I write this :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

lol, love it! Can’t wait for the official report :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Oh yeah man, this was an awesome grow and I’ve got much more to say about these ladies and how they smoke :grin:

5 Likes

What do you guys think of chunky pigs Ogkb 2.0?

I think @Crafty_Flame 's is better

4 Likes

Which ones of craftyflames been wanting to do a good ogkb and a buddy says he can get it.

2 Likes

@Loggershands just did a beautiful OGKB x Mendo Breath run, I have some Blue Dream x Peanut Butter Breath in veg now.

9 Likes

Fyre!!

5 Likes