OGKB hybrid beans, fems and regs

How long til you think you’ll flower them?

1 Like

Next week maybe? Once I chop all the seeded plants.

4 Likes

This foliage feature is very interesting, the two in the middle above the two at the ends, very characteristic of ogkb, isn’t it? I’ve always really admired this genetics and I see that you really have it in your hand! Do you have pure Ogkb Seeds on hand? I would like to know the possibility of growing some in my garden.

1 Like

It is a fun mutation on the OGKB’s!

I do not have any pure OGKB, but I have a few that express a lot of OGKB type phenos. I used the OGKBv2.1 from In-House Genetics and reversed her to a few other OGKB hybrids, like Peanut Butter Breath, Grateful Breath bx, Garlic Breath, Salami Leg, etc. All of these have heavy OGKB phenos, and for sure there’s something in there better than the original. I am slightly biased though lol

12 Likes

It’s very exciting! we are really talking about something that I find admiration for. How could I get some?

1 Like

Things do just get better and better for sure so I’m not complaining. Would you happen to have some grateful breaths bx for trade or anything else that you think is just fire. Please let me know would love to grow a couple.

2 Likes

Smoke Report

OGKB2.1 x Mendo Breath

Terps: Now that she has had some time to cure she is smelling like floral kush in the jar. When busted up it smells like nutty kush and slightly floral, permanent marker. The deep nutty kush and acrid chemy marker smells are intoxicating and I really like it.

Bud Structure and Bag appeal: She has golf ball sized buds with good node spacing and beautiful black leaves. Lots of frost and the fact that the buds are almost black, has made for some gorgeous looking nugs.

Effects: She is the overall most potent of the plants I took down in the last round and has become my go to jar. She hits hard in the forehead and then slowly creeps down your body. It takes about 5 minutes or so to feel the full effects but it settles into a nice body and head buzz that I really dig.

Overall: She was awesome and was my winner of that round based just on her effects, let alone the fact she smells great and grew really well with no problems at all. I love hard hitting weed and this girl delivers.

Famous Aimless

Terps: This pheno leaned more to the gelato side as gas was definitely the dominant smell but also with little hints of earthy and spicy Kush. I am a big fan of this flavour profile as it is rich and satisfying to inhale.

Bud Structure and Bag appeal: The buds of the F.A. were medium sized, firm and came with an excellent leaf to calix ratio. The trichrome coverage was extensive on the buds as well as the fan leaves and even the leaf stems. Between the colour, the frost and the beautiful bud structure I would say the bud/bag appeal is very high.

Effects: While I think it gets its terps from the Gelato side, I feel like its effects might be from the OGKB side. The weed hits really nice with a heavy body buzz. Its a deep chill feeling and the weighted blanket effects of pushing you into the couch. The buzz has decent legs and the high stays nice and consistent.

Overall: I have grown a lot of nice plants of the years but this girl was one of the more beautiful plants I’ve ever grown. She was really stunning to look at with great structure and low leaf to calyx ratio. Now that she is cured and smoking really nice I am thoroughly impressed with the genetics, I would definitely grow this strain again.

34 Likes

Those look great, you do a wonderful job man!

5 Likes

Thanks mate! :evergreen_tree: :fire: :smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent grow and smoke report! You’ve sold me on both strains. They are on my list now for sure! lol

4 Likes

Thanks mate! I was a big fan of both so I’d definitely recommend them.

4 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS - WELL DONE!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @misterbee! Love your work mate! :star_struck::tada:

3 Likes

What an incredible review and grow. I can’t thank you enough for the amazing words and support and those plants are absolutely stunning! In my experience, nothing has as complete of a buzz as OGKB and her offspring, with the those two being no exception to this. So glad you enjoyed these plants, it was a pleasure watching you grow them :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Thanks mate! I appreciate you sending me these beans, it was an awesome grow!

4 Likes

Follow the cabbler dough, 2 weeks old, already with trichomes on the small leaves, I’m going to transplant them at the weekend, the famous aimless and the ogkb s1 2.1 are welcome too!

12 Likes

Beautiful!! :star_struck: I’m stoked for these :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thanks brother! I’m happy too and the girls are too, follow them below here,
Cabber dough
1#

Obrigado irmão!eu tb estou feliz e as meninas tb estão!segue elas abaixo aqui,

Cabber dough
2#

Famous aimless 1#

Famous aimless 2#

Ogkb s1 2.1

14 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck: I’m so stoked to watch these all the way through. Thank you for the update

3 Likes

Always digging those classic slightly mutated leaves your OGKB 2.1 is expressing :metal:

3 Likes