Oh that *&#,$*%&#&$* Cat

Get a Jaguar, it will only attack your wallet.

To preface this story… I decided to rescue 2 bunnies, from 2 different people. Was assured they were both boys… Fast Foward a few months, and now I had a fluffle… 6 cute little soda can sized bunnies. They didn’t make much of a mess, so were free ranged in my room most days. Was sitting and talking to my woman, when I realized it was really quiet…and the fluffle wasn’t playing together anymore… Rushed to my tent… hollered for my woman. Yep, inside I started passing out baby bunnies. They had eaten anything in a solo cup, and were munching what they could reach of the plants in veg. Woman kept trying to calm me down, thinking I was pissed… No I was chuckling, I knew the smart little things loved the smell… and I don’t know how long they worked at getting into the tightened down lower air vent. Rabbits are incredibly smart, determined creatures, and they poop ALOT. (Seriously considering opening an rabbit pellet business for organic OG’s. Now the lower vents have filtration (inside of rigid ducting), and the vents are zipped to it.

7 Likes

DO IT… Feed them cannabis males and leaves, then sell the poop :poop: it will be just like a famous coffee …

5 Likes

It’s funny you say that, had a fellow grower ask what I do with males? Had a cherry brandy auto herm a few days later… And they love defoliation day.

8 Likes

Sorry your cat decided to cull your seedlings for you. Be glad you don’t have this cat

8 Likes

My cat can’t be allowed anywhere near my plants, she has destroyed multiple starting grows, just loves seedlings

That and she cannot stand to see a glass sitting with anything in it without upsetting it

2 Likes

Ghost is very angry that I keep the grow room locked up tight. Scratches and yeowls at the door for literally no reason

love him, but he’s an asshole.

13 Likes

ugh i know the feeling when i first joined here i was gifted blue cookies and germed them all good till one day go to check on them and the cat knocked the flourescent light on them. burnt em and made a mess. i was seed and strain poor at the time so i put him to sleep

ok i didnt put him to sleep but i was pissed

4 Likes

:scream_cat: :crying_cat_face:
I have had this happen so many times.
This one is a leaf chewer. She has zero fucks to give if she is caught doing it.

This one is a leaf chewer, and also drinks the water from clones when I choose to root them in a cup of water. She also has no guilt.

Mine are indoors as well, sometimes I buy them cat grass and it can help stop the situation, but sometimes they will do it regardless.
Unfortunately it is kind of the way it goes with cats. I totally understand the pain and frustration, but hey, your cat loves you!
Fuckin’ cats. :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Both these bad and lovable cats love the weed plants too.

Bubbles

Julianne

9 Likes

I grow a little extra weed for my cat. I leave it out so she can eat it.

3 Likes

Very Zen of you Doug, well done. Very frustrating for you and barely a snack for the cat. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I leave males in the kitchen for a couple days for the cats to chew on while they wait to go into a neighbor’s trash can really late the night before or early the morning of trash day.

2 Likes

oh hell, ouch!!!

2 Likes

:smile_cat: :rofl: :laughing:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I get the same treatment here, yeowling, paws under the doors. Attempted sneak ins. I have cord chewers rather than plants, so I don’t trust them along w fans blowing long hair around. And it’s always the big song and dance when I come out. I also have one those pet latches that can keep door cracked enough not to get in when I need increased ventilation. I had an older Persian in my younger days that would LOVE to eat dead fan leaves, not yellow, the crispy brown kind that drop off. Once he saw the right fan leaf, he’d go to town on it munching variously, and after his fill he’d leave the closet. I guess if you’re gonna have a cat that likes plant matter it’s best to be the dead leaves :grin:

3 Likes

My orange cat does that. Little bastards.

They also frig over Christmas trees…

2 Likes

Oh you know it. The IPhone charging cord is a delight to Swiss cheese, so much that I had to get thick gauged charging cords instead. Same w lap top too. Anything soft and coated I know it’s too tempting to not sink teeth into

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss DD. I owned cats for the first 35 years on the planet. They were great. Today, a cat would have a very hard time getting into this house.

If I woke up and saw my SB’s eated, displeased would not be the word. And I have practice. I’ve accidentally killed 3 cats:(. Two by car, and one by garage door opener(that was a brutal one), RIP Rusty, you were a good cat.

3 Likes