Ohio Dumpster

" Dumpster" girl is really starting to strech and fill out at the same time. This girl is loving the coco loco and canna nutes.

8 Likes

Hereby standing in that “Dumpster Welfare Line”!! Good fortune in your worthy Project, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Such a change in color in just 2 days time. Guy on other forum said this plant grows into an absolute bushy beast with massive. Sticky coals. Said its prone to mold and botrytis so he recommended making multiple tops instead of a few big coalas so thats what ill be doing.

6 Likes

Damn, that sounds like my type of strain! lol

I absolutely love the taste and smell of foul, skunky strains. (I think we’ve talked about this before in our cheese candy discussions)

3 Likes

The Deathstar?? Yes, it was the definition of loud ass weed. From my studying and reading on it, there have been a few phenos floating around over the years. A larger, bushier one , which seems to be the one i have, and a smaller, stockier pheno that doesnt yield well at all, which i beleive is the one i used to get that was off the charts smelly. Going to be picking that cut up soon and comparing the two side by side.

9 Likes

When it gets bigger, how receptive would you be to letting a couple “Snips” go? Personal growing, up here in Maine. No problem if a “Hard NO”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Id like to run it out first just to cofirm its the real deal, but once its verifed ill have cuts for whoever wants it.

8 Likes

That’s as honorable as it gets, Bro!!! Nothing but R-E-S-P-E-C-T, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I meant the description of that dumpster strain you posted. But yes, also the death star sounds like exactly my type of weed too! lol

4 Likes

I only had the dumpster once, or twice, i believe but i remember it being comparable to skunky cotton candy taste wise.

4 Likes

OG is the most fire community online! I am super excited to see this hopefully be the real Dumpster! I only tried it a handful of times over 10 years ago so I don’t quite recall much about it but it is on my list of Ohio strains I am on a mission to find but expected this to be one of the most elusive! Congratulations brother and I am hoping so much for you and OG that this is the true genetics.

Death Star I remember from back in the day was so loud it was stupid. Smell stunk up a room and taste was like straight up hashish. Second on my list of Ohio strains I am seeking second only to Lemon G which will always be my number 1 first love strain.

4 Likes

lol i used to have a delivery gig years ago and id be cruising all over Ohio delivering shit and smoking Deathstar all day. I thought i was just paranoid, but didn’t understand why everyone was looking at me crazy. lol. i still don’t know how didn’t get busted.

6 Likes

Rarebuyers deathstar is the legit one, I am told.

GMO deathstar is the fake

8 Likes

Lol it was all that high vibe from the Death Star keeping you on another dimension!

3 Likes

Yes, ive already been in talks with RB. Will be getting it shortly.

10 Likes

Let us all know how that goes!

6 Likes

Update on da dumpster.
Im in love with this plant so far. She seems like shes going to be a vigorous plant. Not even a full week and I got roots comin out the bottom of my solos.

16 Likes

I was able to steal a snip off the dumpster already so as soon as its rooted ill be getting this girl ready for flower. Ive been having issues getting cuttings to root lately. Not sure what the deal is. Might go back to using aloe vera leaf. I almost always had 100% using it.

11 Likes

Been a few days since an update. I transplanted the “dumpster” into a 1 gallon fabric pot and topped it. I realized i need to stop topping my plants so early. I think it really does stun them for a few days. I was able to take a cutting for a mother plant, but then i got high and left the cutting sitting in some hormex for like 4 hours before I’d realized what I’d done lol. Needless to say, it was toast.

7 Likes

Looking good. Ready for blast off before long. I’m anxious to see how it does.

5 Likes