Old Country Hemp Co - Cherry Blossom

Has anybody tried Old Country Hemp Co’s Cherry Blossom? Found a review, " Cherry Blossom hemp flower is a high-CBD strain packed with cherry and berry flavors. It has a powerfully relaxing and mood-boosting effect. Known as the couch-lock terpene, Myrcene is the most common terpene expressed in hemp and cannabis." This concerns me as I was looking for something to take all day

Oh well, “Cherry Blossom is best reserved for evenings and nighttime use. It’s loaded with CBD and Myrcene, which combined have an extra-relaxing effect that melts away stress and tension.”

Might not be quite what I want. Good to find out now rather than in four mons. Mind you, it does sound not bad for the evening.

2 Likes

Well damnnit it’s out of stock or I’d order & tell you in a couple weeks. Sounds great. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

I haven’t grown any yet, but I did just get a bunch for Cherry Blossom hemp CBD seeds from the Monarch Hill Hemp farm in MN.

Their CBD gummies are top notch, and the ones made with their CB strain taste great with a real sharp terpie flavor. I’m looking forward to growing a couple.

1 Like

I had them in my cart. It sucks the shipping is twice the price of the seeds to Canada.

3 Likes