Old seed bank catalogues

It’s cool @Gaz29 bro. I’m bored. Up early. Cut some clones. Im trying to learn. Having trouble cutting. Im like 50/50. The goji is coming as soon as my tent clears for sure. I think I have some oss. I’ll check em out. I bet you got some scud missles on deck lol.

Thanks bro. I’m just bored. Running around on here. :wink: Be safe bud. Later
-J

1 Like

Cleaning up old stuff I’ve come across this very old catalogue… It dates back to 99/00 when we were used to order from Sensi Seeds (NL), Heaven’s Stairway (CA) and of course Emery Direct / emeryseeds.com (CA) :smiley: .

Marc Emery… he had probably widest choice of strains at the time and for very competitive prices …

I remember Northern Lights #5 I’ve bought from him (probably British Columbia Seed Company) were superb :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Great thread. Thanx for posting.

4 Likes

Bodhi’s Orange Sunshine is Cali O ae77 x SSDD. I still have some f2s and have sent some to the Canadian Preservation Distribution I still need to get in touch with the American Distro to send some down south.

16 Likes

Nice joe! I found one from 2004 a few months back. I have no idea why I kept it after all these years :wink::joy:

Anyways if anyone’s interested in the seed list from this year let me know and I can post.

9 Likes

So there were autoflowers in 1990. “The new tomato” my ass. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cool thread, thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

That sounds wonderful, were you getting strong orange terps?

4 Likes

Oh man, that would be cool. I would love to get my hands on some of those. My life got stupid for a minute and I never followed up with you. It seems to have a nice following! :wink:

6 Likes

Id like a few of these also

2 Likes

Nigerian Kandahar jeez that would be a find today

2 Likes

Ruderalis crosses we’re trash at the time in all fairness I never would have imagined them breaking 12% 15 years ago now there in the 20s

1 Like

I just bought a few cannabos canada and cannabis culture magazines. Will upload the catalogues when i get them.

If anyone has any catalogue with spice of life seeds, i would love to see

5 Likes

Here is the marc emery catalogue from issue 6 for winter 96/97 of cannabis canada. Contains the companies siddartha, dutch passion, spice of life, the british columbia seed company, a section called more strains fròm holland (contains stuff from kcbrains, greenhouse, and more), also has a section for assorted strains from bc, alberta, Saskatchewan and ontario.

I very rarely see catalogues from this period, most are before or after. I was very pumped to receive this issue

10 Likes

I have more pics but i need someone else to post. Too many consecutive replies

12 Likes

The mighty mite was some great tasting herb. I still have kc33 tucked away along with Ledo uno from kc brains :grin:
There was a strain called blue dot that was the ledo uno crossed to nl5/5 haze I would love to recreate that breeding at some point.

6 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

fun to look through, thanks for posting these!

2 Likes

i know someone who still talks of the kc33/or the pure brazillian from kc brians…
he said the older version was more sativa. he mentioned a ultralonglasting (like 8 hours total) strong uphigh.

One day i want to try a brazillian, i had big breeders mentioning as very special. so… brazillian also have this cola color wich makes me mouthwatering

4 Likes

I’ve always thought it would be interesting to combine African, Brazilian, Afghan and Indian genetics together to make a four way mix of genetics that have been isolated from each other for a good amount of time.
I just successfully crossed the Paki chitral kush to the Eastern Manipur Burma. I’m thinking the mango biche or blackhead strain would be good for the Brazil side of things and I have a old 1975 Nigerian crossed to a heirloom malowi that might make up the African portion.

4 Likes