Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. “High till I Die”

Straight up startled my buddy one day while he was driving by imitating them saying “do not touch the grill”, and I apparently nailed it because he whipped his head around to look at me and just busted out laughing :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey @Howard.Crane! I hope you’re well these days. I haven’t noticed you lurking around lately. I grew @vernal’s Golden Goat x Scott’s OG earlier in the year and it’s still one of my “GOAT” I’m especially jazzed about the Neon Cowboy. I’m gonna wait till this brutal heat wave let’s up before I start some. Hopefully I’ll be Smokin’ it with my Tgiving Turkey. Stay safe my brother. Great to hear from you.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

A quick peek into this hot ole Shitkicker Shed! (95 in the shed!) The plants are just powering through it so far. I have to give them some plain water at lights on to cool them down then feed them about 1/2 hour later. Double the work! I give them silica and kelp each feeding to help them with heat tolerance. That and about 47 fans and it’s Onward, through the heat!

Spawn child

Hawaiian Sativa X Colombian Gold

Scarlet Sisters and their buddy Chucky by @99PerCent

Autos. 3 of @ReikoX Fam pack girls and 2 White Chem by Mephisto

OK! Let’s get the hell outa here! It’s too damn hot!

15 Likes

Ditto on that Herijuana! It’s like the HE - MAN of cannabis strains!

1 Like

Where’s that Hawaiian x CG from?

1 Like

Sorry for the late comment!

1 Like

I’m trying to remember. It’s that seedbank in Spain. Maybe Ace Seeds? Old Timers moment! You know the one. It was a freebie.

4 Likes

Likely not legit. Decided to pop it and see how she rolls. What could go wrong? Eh @lefthandseeds?
Blessings…

3 Likes

Who knows, but it looks cool! Definitely a sativa at least. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Shaver is a good’n… I still have their first album… that ol’ boy and son Eddie know how to jam!

3 Likes

Some gems to be had there you lucky bugger!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Pulled 2 males out of the Spawn tent.

Also pulled 2 males from AUTO tent! I’ve never seen a male autoflower. I’m still trying to recover from my last run…I had 5 males out of 7 of the Kcups! :flushed:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Where ya smoking in the tent and dropping a hot amber from your joint? :rofl:

4 Likes

I have a hunch of what it could be . Have you every noticed during the early mornings before lights come on that in a heavily compacted leaf set that there is a like a dew on the edges of a plant do to it respirating When lights are off? We all know humidity spikes at night so I think it might be a slight leaf Edge burn from the light when they popped on.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wassup?! It was nice today. Only a high of 93! Here are the Scarlett by @99PerCent and Mandarin Sunset by @GrowHard. Oh and Chucky by @99PerCent. Chucky is a girl of course. (I hope!) They are all comfy in their new Root Pouches and settling in to flower. I’m hoping the temps give me a break! All Love Y’all…

All Shed update Friday. Thanks for stopping by my hot ole Shitkicker Shed!

14 Likes

I have, only when my nutrient solution goes out of wack.

4 Likes

Have you tried giving hydro a go?

3 Likes