Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. “High till I Die”

Thanks @Worcestershire_Farms. That’s great to hear. In this heat we’re having none of my plants are doing much of anything. Lately I have to give them a drink of water to cool them down and feed them an hour or so later. Every year I say the same thing. “I’m gonna shut down in July next year.” It’s a bitch!

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Willie’s 4th of July Celebration was virtual this year. I attended the first one in Spicewood Springs TX in 1973. 40,000 ppl attended. Almost 50 years!

14 Likes

Not to clutter your thread with unrelated tings, but @GrowHard was just at my house for a couple days. He’s visually-confirmed alive and well lol. Or, he was replaced, Invasion-Of-The-Body-Snatchers-style and is a fantastic impostor. He brought over a rosin press and we drank a bunch of “bread sodas” and good times were had and merriment was made. His dog stole and ate almost an entire frozen pizza off the counter and ate it, but his dog did have the courtesy of bringing him the slobbery cheeseless crust as an offering. It’s cool dog, I feel you, I’d do the same shit lol.

Hope your fourth was rad and it cools down soon, but I am beginning to suspect you Texas boys are actually cold-blooded reptiles and have to go sit on a sunny riverbank after eating to digest your meal.

10 Likes

Good to hear the update did you tell him every buddy is missing him here.

2 Likes

Yeah certainly! He’ll be back soon I imagine. True growers never stop for long.

They get tired of paying for it lol.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! That rascal makes an appearance. Sounds like a great time. How I wish I was there! Lol Tell him I’m busy Growin’ his shit down here in the Texas heat. So far So good! All love…

3 Likes

100 degrees at 8:30 pm! It’s brutal down here. The plants are doing surprisingly well considering. One of my OSS late in flower really freaked out, leaves shriveled etc. I cut her. It’s 96 in the shed! Let’s take. Quick peek and get the hell outa here!

Scarlett by @99PerCent, Mandarin Sunset by @GrowHard and 1 Chucky by @99PerCent.

A look at the left side of this tent.lol
Spawn by @99PerCent, Bandaid/Cherry Pie Breath from @50State and a Hawaiian/Colombian cross.

Spawn by @99PerCent. Pardon the hanging cords.
I was in a hurry to get out that hot ole Shed.

Blessings…

16 Likes

Hey fellow tricheads. Does anyone know what this might be? No powder, no bugs, doesn’t seem to affect the plants over all health. Just spots on fan leaves. Heat? Light burn? I had it in the last run also.

What the hell is it?
Thanks…

8 Likes

C’mon guys. Nobody has ever seen anything like this? I’m stumped and it’s really annoying. Looks like bleach spots on a pair of blue jeans. :frowning:

7 Likes

I have that too. I think might be light burn but I’m not positive. Not familiar enough with it to say for sure :confused:

5 Likes

That’s what I suspected. Moved lights up…?

1 Like

4 Likes

That’s what 2 of my cup contest plants looked like when the LED’s burnt them a bit.

2 Likes

Is this the new old ol-school thread? I miss your pics with text. I miss the 1000° blast furnace shed. :grin:

3 Likes

That was my first thought. I have the same thing in my HPS tent tho. It only affects a couple of plants so far. Thanks brother…

3 Likes

I looked in my mailbox and what did I see? A pkg of beans that were sent to me!

All I can say is if you don’t love @vernal, you can go to hell!

20 Likes

I stole that phrase from Billy Joe Shaver. He said…
“If you don’t love Jesus you can go to hell!”

I mentioned to my brother @vernal how much I enjoyed growing and smoking his Scott’s OG crosses. The brother hooked oleskool up!
Many Blessings…

11 Likes

Glad they made it!

You like Billy Joe Shaver you gotta check out Squidbillies. He made the intro.

It’s a cartoon about hillbilly…squids hahaha.

“professor cuyler’s liquid miracle lose weight and stay up for 4 days and steal stereo equipment tonic”

7 Likes

Hahahahaha! Where can I find these squidbillies? Thanks again!

5 Likes

Damn, bro. Nice! Been wanting Bandaid Haze since the day I heard of it, and those crosses sound like fire :smile:

3 Likes