Yeah! I do love me some larf!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Does this look male to you?

image|375x500

11 Likes

9 Likes

Never mind! I blew up the pics and answered my own question! Death to the hard dicked bastard!

13 Likes

That’s a man, man!

6 Likes

Yes. I had 2 of the Hawaiian Sativa/Colombian Gold, both were male. :frowning:

6 Likes

Are these the black triangle X Herijuana

4 Likes

No @Sincy. I’m running 4 of those in next run. I’ll be popping them this weekend. I popped 2 a while back but it was when I first got my heat Mat. I didn’t purchase a thermostat with it and cooked a bunch of seeds before they could break ground. Lesson well learned. I don’t need a heat mat in Texas summer!
Blessings…take care of yourself my friend.

5 Likes

I know I’m a little late to the shitkicker shindig but since other ppl still diagnosing it I figured I’d throw my hat in the ring.

Looks like classic windburn to me. I eventually see it on all my plants that get hit hard by the fan. Usually the ones that get the longer breeze at the edges of oscillation. Doesn’t hurt anything, though.

Peter Piper picked a pack of prickly peckers. 100% male. You need some readers, gramps? :wink:

10 Likes

I was wondering I thought you had a couple going. I’ve been itching to try mine but I have too many going at the moment. Really excited about the secret Chief X Orange Sunshine plus Howard’s Rain City Blues, Bubba X Sweet Tooth and Alpenglow from Dynasty. I need to start some Goji f3s before anything else though.

9 Likes

:tongue:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

The Goji is the shit!

Blessings…

7 Likes

The there is this douchecanoe from Texas. :flushed:

9 Likes

Sigh…

14 Likes

In the Auto Tent is one of @ReikoX Fam Pack girls and 2 White Chem from Mephisto. Bet you can tell which one is @ReikoX’s. :grin:

13 Likes

Hey, it’s foggy in the Shitkicker Shed! I was just hoping against hope. I’m so gun shy after my last run with 8 plants and 7 males. Result…I’m out of weed. :frowning:
Blessings…

9 Likes

I’m so freaked out that I bought 20 Grandaddy Purple FEMINIZED seeds! Gonna get a full run and put some jars on the shelf dogdamnit!
Blessings…

12 Likes

Ugh, man that ratio is rough! Least you’ll get some for sure from the autos, fems are always nice too for a sure bet. Grandaddy purple sounds nice! Hope you get em quick!

Do you have any regs still growing now or down to just those 3 autos?

5 Likes

What sort of temps are you facing inside your shed? I know that you are in the texas heat but somethings gotta give! I can’t remember where I saw it on the thread but I think it was @ReikoX who outlined a bunch of conditions both soil and environment that lead to a higher probability of ending up with males, high heat was on the list if I remember correctly. My poor thc drenched brain cannot remember the book it was from but I’m sure someone knows. Hopefully, there is some way to better improve your chances through the collective :mechanical_arm:

9 Likes

Oh yes. One flower tent at week 2 with 9 plants, the other flower tent in week 4 with 6 plants. (Started with 9 had 3 males.) I’ll have herb in about 5 weeks!
Smokin’ on these for $50 a pop!

:upside_down_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes