Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. “High till I Die”

I definitely believe that is a fact! I see it year after year on mid summer runs. It can be in the 90s in the tents or worse for weeks. Not to mention if @ReikoX said it, I believe it!
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

So, I’m at my kitchen sink washing dishes and watching the rain out my kitchen window and BOOM! Big flash, scared the shit out of me. I was on the floor as if incoming fire was imminent! I opened the front door and saw this…

Turns out lightening struck my neighbors cable box on the side of their house and set a big ass tree on fire. I had cops walking within 8 feet of the door to the Shitkicker Shed! Fortunately everything is too young to stink and I have filters. Fan noise would have been a concern but too much going on with the idling fire truck etc. whew!!! That was the closest case in a couple years! Ganja Gods blessed me again. I’m grateful…

26 Likes

Must of been a puckered cheek or 2 whilst watching out the window . Wishing the fog would roll in good to know your safe once more.

7 Likes

Yeah @ShiskaberrySavior. You couldn’t drive a straight pin up my ass with a Jackhammer! I was standing in my yard in the rain all puckered up. That will age you a little bit.
Blessings…

11 Likes

Lol yup I can imagine the thoughts running through your head . Run for the boarder , throw your hands up and holler ok it was me I give up ,blame it on the wife , tell them trump made ya do it .

6 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

Shit that will get the heart pumping.

3 Likes

@Sincy! Dude! I got the Goji OG beans you sent! I thank you and Ms oleskool thanks you!

Your generosity is remarkable and it’s an honor and a pleasure to grow some. Nutn’ but Love…

5 Likes

After smoking the male I used I’m really excited about these. He was straight up skunky piney Kush and very potent so these should be pretty damn good.

6 Likes

How do you smoke a male? Ive never heard of that.

Puff, puff, pass that pollen bro.

4 Likes

Dry the male flowers.

12 Likes

OK, cool. Does that give you an idea of which males pollen to use?

2 Likes

Well it’s a good place to start but it all depends on the parents and how the genes combine. This was the first time I’ve seen resinous males in my 20 yrs of growing and this male in particular produced resin before the flowers even started to drop pollen which I have never seen or heard of. From the little I’ve heard from breeders about males is usually you have to push them pretty far into flower before they will really start to express resin but not this guy.

9 Likes

I know this feeling well
This year I had a fire in the garage where my grow closet is the door was locked my jars were opened and 3 tents filled with ladies in Octopots moms and clones total 54 plants
Fire marshal 4 cops and no one asked to looK in side the fire never got far I put it out before the fire department got here
You know I was a bit nervous but the wife was totally out of her mind over this

This made me constipated for a month :joy:

12 Likes

So there is the possibility of some super sticky genetics in those seeds. That is super awesome.
Thanks for answering all the questions. I am a sponge right now. I’ve never done a seed run, but want to in the future.

3 Likes

You don’t have to do a seed run or pollinate your whole crop to make seed . If you want seeds from something just pollinate some lower branches and you will be surprised how much seed you will get.

3 Likes

Super jelly I didn’t get any art work on my packs @vernal :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve though about that as well. I will see what happens. It’s gonna be hard to maintain a male at this point. Next summer, I may try that.

3 Likes

Weird. It has not come through yet.

3 Likes