Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

I am so looking forward to next week!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

And you can get it at Lowes!

4 Likes

You can use dr zymes all the way up to harvest

4 Likes

Maybe you should give this a try, I’m going to, looks simple and effective, great share … ejem|nullxnull

Citrus ferment insecticide/pesticide

6 Likes

Alright, I may have to check this out. I got a little “one dose” bottle of that for free that was included with my last order from BAS, like a year ago. Thought I tossed it, but then I came across it last week while rummaging threw my “everything I don’t care about goes in here” container that’s sitting on top of the piano. Having a difficult time with the pests, been trying a few things. I’m gonna try to remember to use that Zymes next time I foliar.

3 Likes

Here is the diy IPM recipe @nube shared with me when I had spider mites. I rotated this recipe and capt’ jacks dead bug brew for a couple months and knocked them dead. Haven’t seen any since.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one I’ve been using until I tried this wood vinegar thing a couple nights ago. I think alternating different ones is probably the best course of action, probably gonna try that Dr. Zymes sample in a few days and then use nube’s thing and then the wood vinegar… On and on and on… haha.

Edit: I haven’t heard of this Captain Jacks thing before, but maybe I’ll check that out, too. I’m very leery of buying anything from Home Depot, though. Whenever I’m there buying buckets or fans or whatever and I’ve impulsed-bought a random aloe plant or lavender or something, the plants always die in like two weeks haha. And I know how to grow stuff, I swear haha!

3 Likes

Not sure if Home Depot has capt’ jacks, but I’m certain lowes does. I always hit the discount plant section at lowes and pick up orchids on the cheap. They seem to do fine after I repot and change the medium.

5 Likes

Fascinating stuff @George. I’m gonna give the essential oils a try. I’m wondering if ladybugs could survive in 90 degree tents.

5 Likes

That’s the program for sure. I have 3 products I rotate. 2 are natural/organic and one is a kill anything that moves chemical option.

4 Likes

@GMan how are you doing in these hot days? So many people in the shits. Phoenix was 115. We have 7 days straight of 100+ coming up. Yeah it’s hot! Better days are coming. Said the foolish optimists. Lol I hope to get a new roof on the Shitkicker Shed when it cools off. I’d like to hit the floor running in October and grow hard till hell freezes over. Most likely in February. :scream: I could get 2 runs in. Leme know how your prospecting goes.

9 Likes

Hey @4ftfarmer! You’re about to have an OG Anniversary! Congratulations. We’re glad you’re here.

Blessings…

4 Likes

4 Likes

I think it just dropped to 88. It was hot again. We have a breeze though. I had to move plants into the shade this afternoon. Most are in plastic pots and those roots can get cooked. No humidity, and bone dry. If I have to I can wrap them up with Panda film with the white side out. It’s actually cooling down now. It feels great here on the porch with a nice light breeze and shady as the sun is behind the mountain behind my house. I hope I can get the house to cool down tonight.

Thanks for the recipes @George. I need to get off of as much store bought as I can and those look good.

5 Likes

Hey thanks @oleskool830 … Im enjoying the show! Hard to beleive its been a whole 365!

2 Likes

Another vote for Spinosad…a write-in, so probably fradulent, but a vote nonetheless :slight_smile:

Neem is so stinky :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wake&Bake!

10 Likes

We can do that? :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Yeah man that shit works! A tip I got from the lovely and talented @Meesh a couple of years ago. Try it. You’ll like it!

Blessings…

2 Likes