Damn…:pensive: I’m jealous…:grin::rofl:

3 Likes

Ice cold clear river we “tube” in

1 Like

Come on down brother! One love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Does this look like a pH snaffoo to anyone? 3 sick ones. All others ok. Thanks in advance OG Fam!

7 Likes

Hey bro. Now jetdro wants to join us. I have a nice spot on the river I think will work. Small 2 br cottage on the river. It’s not the Hyatt but it has a TV and small kitchen. If this sounds like it’s doable let me know and I’ll firm up the plan. No pressure bro. It does sound like a hell of a lot of fun. Let’s try and make this happen. Peace…

4 Likes

IMHO, They look a little pale, with a slight zinc deficiency… I would feed them some nitrogen rich veg fert, … and keep an eye on them. They’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

If you have a little dolomite lime, dress the top of your soil… It will take care of a potential ph issue… Like a tablespoons worth. Good luck buddy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you my good man! I was planning on doing just that. I gave them a big drink of pH 5.8 water and some LITFA. Tomorrow I’ll dose her up on MegaCrop. I’ve been doing half strength nutes this run because I’m convinced I was feeding too much. I didn’t mean to do 1/2 strength MegaCrop but looks my stoned ass must have done that and they’re starving. Lol Thanks my friend.

4 Likes

Anytime buddy… Have a nice evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of my favorite outdoor activities is to strap on a healthy dose of shrooms and float down the Frio River! Peace…

6 Likes

Found them with some 50 year old tools I had! Hahahahaha!

3 Likes

Golden Goat/Scott’s OG babies. I don’t usually post seedling pics but aren’t they cute when they’re little?

7 Likes

They’ve had their tetanus shots right?

1 Like

Well, when you strap on some hard candies…do not drown bro…ease into 'em and make the day of it…you KNOW what I mean… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Go read your PM Ace read 20 more characters too.

1 Like

I’m gonna turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose! Happy Labor Day!! :us: :fire::sunny::woozy_face::hotsprings::pig:

5 Likes

11 Likes

I put little gloves on the pliers.:wink:

5 Likes

Wait, are you back in regular soil? Not coco or promix or something, but good old fashioned dirt? If so, I don’t touch my ph, I never mess with my water at all and mine is super acidic. The soil will buffer it. I end up with nothing but issues in soil when I mess with it.

5 Likes

Just a weird Meesh observation, but isn’t it funny how when plants are fed chemical nutes how pissy they get and how quickly they respond to even the slightest deficiency? When it’s a deficiency in organics, it seems to happen much slower. I’m convinced chemical fed plants are like crack heads… MORE MORE MORE! lol

7 Likes