Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show Redux

They are like bipolar crackheads! I have components for the soil mix and some bigger pots ordered. Some of it I was able to get locally. I am longing for the simplicity of it and the flavor and aroma I’ve been missing. Soon I’ll be breaking out the “kiddie pool” and start mixing. Peace/Love

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

AGREE!!! I like the soil “Buffer” too. Use to run the Water Farms…till I found Octopot’s. Now 100 % organic in soil and let the plant take what it wants/needs. 99% of any issues go away. I do not ph anything, water from tap(sits 2 days before useage) and the plants handle their own requirements. I only supply them with what they need, they handle the rest, just like in nature.

6 Likes

@ReikoX’s Girls are sooo pretty. Ghost Toof cross and Dark Devil. Day 10.

@ReikoX Magical Auto Parade. Y’all come back.

13 Likes

5 Likes

I think my shorts just got shorter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

got any shots of those Goji QM BX?

-GH

3 Likes

This was a week ago. She was hangry!

10 Likes

This is their tentmates. I’ll get new pics tonight. They are finishing 1 week of 12/12 now.

11 Likes

Happy and High Saturday fellow Cannasauri! Time for a partial update of a few of the girls. Some are getting too big to drag in and out of the tent.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay Lifted!

14 Likes

8 Likes

Nice looking ladies you have hanging out at your place. I may have to do some horse trading with Muleskinner for that CL f3. I’d like to have it around.

I may have to call my partner today and find out when we get paid on that last project. I need to go to Kerrville and hang out with some southern folk. peace

4 Likes

How does the Crater Lake smoke?? Never have had any, hear good things.

2 Likes

The Crater Lake can be devastating. Strong, strong weed. Go easy and don’t plan any activity for a couple hours. One of @Muleskinner’s best IMO. Ms oleskool’s fave. Peace…

5 Likes

That Zamaldelica has some sharp looking leaves. Like thin little steak knives. :dagger:

2 Likes

Yup, it has leaf’s like my Haze plant…

1 Like

I thought I had it a few years ago, but it never worked out. I haven’t smoked it yet but I’m well aware of how good it is. Glad to hear it lives up to the reputation.

1 Like

Looking good in the shed.

-GH

2 Likes

Did you sleep well last night oleskool???

2 Likes

The Afghans are coming…

The Afghans are coming…

2 Likes

Happy Labor Day! I started my day with a handful of “space candy” courtesy of my friend @Jetdro and a fat joint of C99…Happy Labor Day!

7 Likes