Oleskool’s Summer ‘21 SKGS

And it only took giving @G-paS 5 bucks to give up a front row seat .

2 Likes

Still waiting on the bouncing trampoline babes so I’m not giving up my seat just yet, but I’ll be watching the FLC, and Romulan as I have a couple of seeds of each of those to check out for myself.

2 Likes

Would you take 10 crisp 1’s looks like I might be in the wet section and thinking I should move !

1 Like

I was in anyway but I got some Willie Nelson in the vault so I definitely want to see how those turn out for you :metal:

2 Likes

This reminded me of “The Man Show”

12 Likes

Ziggy zaggy, ziggy zaggy oi oi oi!

4 Likes

Week 7 dam just heard there’s a couple crack hoes behind 7-11 jumping in the garbage bin . BBL
Thanks for the pre show @ReikoX

4 Likes

Glad I made it here before 7th week. That view from that smoke laden window fukn up my view! I stumbled across this new thread of yours, hope you don’t mind the smell of patchouli.
Oh, by the way maybe this will help with your Willie’s. Feed them last, take one cup feed mix and dilute it with bottled water. I feed my babies like this. Leftover grown plant food cut with bottled water. Ph raises slightly, but not to worry.

2 Likes

Just tell willie to suck it up

1 Like

TOO funny! I must have missed it in the mail :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dilute it by about 1/2 or how much water to feed mix? Thanks for that. Easier than what I do.I’ll try it on my lil Willie! Peace

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Cheech!

14 Likes

The Crater Lake by @Muleskinner is some crippling Potent herb. Each time I grow it im just astounded at the potency. This CL hung ass end up in the dark for almost a week. It went to paper bags for 5 days and im jarring it tonite. Gordy was helping but he got too high and passed out.

23 Likes

Yep, he’s ripped.

Hey, that kid with the cig coulda been me, stealing one of my dad’s Camels. No silly filter for kids to have to deal with back then. Luckily I quit at 21. My pop died of lung cancer. :point_up: RIP.

Cannabis is the way!

Damn, 90 today, but 64 right now… gotta love that. Going back to the low 80’s tomorrow.

3 of my volunteer “trees” are male… :pensive:, but one big monster is a female! :star_struck: It’s some cross I made and pretty sure the dad was @lefthandseeds 4P Haze. All of the volunteer had 11 and 13 finger leaves but not skinny.

Peace out Tex!

5 Likes

My mother and Dad died from lung cancer 6 months apart. Ms oleskool’s mom same thing. Terrible disease.

Blessings…

5 Likes

I’d start at half, but usually ime finicky plants take around quarter strength. Heavier on the feed side.

3 Likes

16 Likes

I’m not even a fan of country music, or even Willie’s music, but I am a fan of Willie as a person. Seems like a very chill and down to earth guy despite being a legend in his genre.

8 Likes

Dont know how I missed this… .but I’m hear now.:v:t5:

4 Likes

Hey @Jamescoldflame! How’s things in the Deep South? I’m glad you survived the lockdown and the election. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m glad to have you around the shed. What kind of pure fire have you been growing lately? Seems like it’s been a while. Peace

Blessings…

3 Likes