Oleskool’s Summer ‘21 SKGS

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Ah, I’m hanging in there…you know I’m Alabama clay dirt tough.:joy: just taking it one day at a time. There’s a few things going…about 2or so wks out from the c99 increase being done. And a few others my internet has been crazy lately…:thinking: maybe I need to pay them​:joy:. I’ll get around to posting what’s going in my thread sooner or later. Glad all is well with ya…keep them plants big…after all it’s the TX way. Know what talkin bout.:v:t5:

4 Likes

For some reason I thought you were in Georgia. I’m sorry bro. Well the election joke made no sense! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

Stick around my friend and tag me in your thread too. Stay well and higher than shit!

3 Likes

12 Likes

I took my granddaughter to her dance class and I’m waiting in the car sweating like a whore in church! My phones gonna die so I’ll see you all later.

7 Likes

James and I are from the same place; the “Ham”. the dirty dirty, smoke city, the magic city, … I think he said his dad is living in the section of town that I grew up in.

Good to see you @Jamescoldflame! peace

7 Likes

Small world indeed. That Alabama red dirt fella can grow some fire Jack! I bet it’s really pretty there. Peace

Blessings…

1 Like

The #2 flower tent got flipped. The Wu Tang Tent is next. Now that everyone in there is in their bloomin’ shoes I’m gonna flip the Wu Tang Tent to 11/13 and turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose! It’s Go time! Temps are back up in the 90s again. Yessir, it’s getting hot again.

Blessings…

7 Likes

9 Likes

Yes sir…roll tide…lol. @GMan I’m going to be working on a…magic city kush or skunk. It has a certain aura to the name​:sweat_smile::v:t5:

2 Likes

Yeah if you like dead/brown grass, 100% humidity, Confederate flags, and shirtless middle age men…that like to be barefoot ,working on 30yr old cars…its paradise…:joy:…the skies are so blue …as the ol song says.:v:t5:

1 Like

Yeah, I like that. It’d be a great name. Make that shit famous! I’d like to have it so I could brag, heh.

Skool, do you always do 11/13 for flower? I sort of like that idea. My electricity is brutal.

57º in town this morning, going to 85. I don’t know what we did so good around here to have this magical summer complete with rain and green colors. Every time we get to the 90’s it only last a couple of days and drops again. But, summer isn’t over yet, so I better shut up.

3 Likes

Its 85…and not even 10:00…go go gadget ac.:joy:

3 Likes

Yikes, and that goes well with the 90% humidity… :roll_eyes: :hot_face:

3 Likes

I do.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Any benefits to it beyond saving a bit on electricity?

2 Likes

I can’t say for certain. I use mechanical timers so it’s my way of being sure to get a solid 12 hours of dark. It seems to jump start flowering in the beginning. But that’s just me and I could easily be completely full of shit! Try it. I like it. Peace

Blessings…

3 Likes