On the ideals of communism

You’re mistaken. I don’t expect things for free, rather I expect of others how I would do something. Expect it’s probably a strong choice, hope would be better.
I hope others would be so giving. That’s how I would do it. As I do now, I give seeds away. I pay shipping myself.

It’s funny Todd mentions free shopping yet of course that’s already priced into the cost.

I purchased AG Original Haze, NL2, NL5, and Purest Indica for approximately $500 total with the intention to give away what comes of the genetics because they are legendary and sacred in the history of cannabis. Like Todd says he went into debt, I too spend what I would rather not so I can then share freely with other’s. I feel an obligation to help steward seeds not sell them and I never expect them free. I expect myself to give them out for free though. Don’t get it twisted. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Give me the seeds you made.

Hands @Foreigner an empty milk bag

Fill it up for free with seeds please, You are a horrible dishonest person if you do not :yum:

3 Likes

Send me a DM with your preferences and I’ll get some out to you in the next batch of envelopes. If you post pictures publicly of the work I’ll send you more seeds ad infinitum. Many blessings and much love

No, not some. I want all of them. Or you’re a bad person. Why do you have to wait to send mine out, I want a special trip just for me.

2 Likes

You’re clearly being ridiculous. It would be selfish of you to take all when they are to be shared with many. No blessings for you

1 Like

Well ya, I’ll share them how I see fit, but you need to give them to me because that’s what I hope you will do. If you don’t give me your hard work for free you’re a bad person.

2 Likes

I give away my hard work for free and I’m still a bad person.

7 Likes

Obviously

1 Like

Bro I never said Todd had to give stuff for free. His words, his vow, his 10¢ a seed claim. I’m here sending to anyone that’s not being disingenuous like you are showing to be. Many blessings and much love

That’s fine, but you said you think people should do what you hope. Why is that OK for you, but when I hope you give me all your seeds, I’m being disingenuous.

1 Like

generally in the eye of the beholder, as so many judgemental things are.

5 Likes

Because my hope comes from a genuine place and yours is clearly to be disruptive. How unfortunate. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

No it doesn’t. Who are you to say that. I genuinely in my heart believe you should give me all your seeds.

Why when your own logic is applied to you, is it all of a sudden an issue?

@JustANobody = pot stirrer

3 Likes

@Hashpants = commiepants
You can give me all your seeds too. Right meow.

2 Likes

I’ve placed several orders through AG for i believe it was 100 for 30 seeds so basically 3.33 a seed, i thought it was a pretty good deal. Just last week or so he was doing 50 for 100.

2 Likes

Exactly. The preorders and more passionate hobbyists that helped the brand get going paid 3x that on average.

The pricing corresponds to what the market will bear is my claim. Not that prices are lowering for the sole benefit of customer ala Johnny Appleseed heroic ideals. Or else we could be purchasing 10 packs for $33. Customers wouldn’t have to use more purchasing power to get in on those “deals”. The deals are always priced the same as a pack would be in most other retail seed shops. He’s just adding more seeds to get the sale in my opinion, not for the customer to save. I applaud the strategy but think the story being told is misleading. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

That’s great. Laudable goals.

Why is Todd needed to enable your goals?

I’m sorry, this is an unusual line of thinking. Why do you believe that? And, they’ll need to use your definitions.

2 Likes

If he adds more seeds, for the same price. The customer absolutely saves.
Have you sent me all my seeds yet, it’s my genuine hope that you have.