On the ideals of communism

I sent a whole bag of Labrador, buddy .

6 Likes

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

The bag wasn’t as big as I’d hope you would send, so send more you bad bad pants you.

Send it all.

2 Likes

The system is not liking the number of flags in the thread and has tried to force this closed. Don’t blame it, poor gal. Probably see closing this sooner rather then later.

So, please try to conclude in say the next couple of hours? Is that possible?

7 Likes

I seen someone the other day selling 6 fems for $200 and people were eating them up. Ive had friends buy $5000 clones and other friends that wont pay more than $10 a clone. Its all relative and we have a choice. Just dont expect that dude with the $5000 clone to be handing them out for free.

2 Likes

That’s the problem, he expects to gain from other people’s work by them just giving him things or selling them at a price he thinks they should.

I had a member reach out to me last week via pm asking for free seeds, for the second time. I folded and said ok, he then proceeded to ask me for free pollen, and instruct me on how to ship. Thats where he crossed the line. Like whats next? I spent $1000s between soil, nutrients, ipm, materials to build raised beds, genetics, etc, as well as a lot of time, its pretty much my job. As well as live in one of the most expensive cities in the world with one of the highest kwh prices out there. I’ve given out my fair share mostly on ig and out of 100s of pks i had 2 or 3 people pop them and do a grow log.

3 Likes

I will have to wait for my Labrador to make more . Im a white label distributor, ya see.

4 Likes

Was it a newer guy? Wonder if it was the same guy.

Give me 3.999k or ur a bad person.

2 Likes

If you didn’t know, unsolicited requests for seeds via PM is not allowed. There needs to be some interaction in the public portion of the forum agreeing to a seeds transaction. That is, if that becomes bothersome and unwanted. Let the moderators know.

This is to reduce the burden created by some newer individuals that go on a seed begging tours.

7 Likes

I find just telling them “no thank you” ends that pretty quickly and they leave you alone and probably call you an asshole to others, which is fine.

4 Likes

Sometimes folk don’t know that they shouldn’t do that. Or maybe they are afraid of talking in the public. Sometimes, unfortunately, there are some looking to hoover as much as they can.

If it becomes a problem and is needed, we can help explain to them how to go about things.

2 Likes

We discussed it, since then i have had numerous people tell me the same story regarding that same guy.

3 Likes

Oh right. Forgot.

2 Likes

For me the biggest issue is the new guys here a week or so. If it’s a long time member that’s doing similar stuff and we just haven’t crosses paths, that’s cool. But to be brand new to the site and just hit someone up for seeds is annoying.

6 Likes

Yes, that is a bit of a red flag. We’ve had waves of that kind of thing in the past but I don’t have a handle on how often that is occurring today.

I’m not sure how else to control that without causing a different, less desirable, set of problems.

2 Likes