Once again a near death experience - an apology to the OG community

Hey guys,

I just got back from the hospital, after another brain surgery.

Almost died on Sunday the 25th, but got to hospital in time and they operated me late at night.

Having a near death experience makes you re-think about a lot of stuff, life in general and what you have done and what you haven’t done, etc.

I have the estimated 50% survival rate for the next 5 years, and I am really glad that this time I was only scared shitless. not literally though, thank god…

Therefore I’d like to apologize to everyone I’ve hurt in this community with my behaviour.

Know that life should not be something you take for granted but instead rejoice every day for your chance of having it - for today. Nobody knows about tomorrow.

I feel bad what an ass I’ve been in this new OG.

So, I am sorry @LemonadeJoe @Jellypowered @Roux and whoever else I might have got angry…

On the plus side?

I have a badass haircut now! Basically one side clean cut (for surgery), now I should do the other side and I’d have a Mohawk! :smiley:

I was supposed to get a new passport photo this monday but now with my new hairstyle I don’t know what I will do… Cut the other side or just try to comb the remaining hair from the top to cover the bald side…

11 Likes

Hey @V1ru5 , don’t sweat the small stuff…Glad your ok, and that your surgery went good!

I understand things got a little tense, however I DO mean what I say. Please stay with us and be apart of Overgrow, many good people here. Much to learn, lots to share, and no one will judge you on your grows, we just try and help were we can.

We are a community and NOT a competition, so we all support each other, even if we disagree (just like family).

If there is anything you need or just need to talk, LMK

I wish you well!

-Roux

BTW…

That is a great take on life. There is much to be enjoyed in every day!

9 Likes
1 Like

Glad you are still with us! Wow so sorry for the stress you must be going through. Get well and relax for a bit. Avoid following any tunnels with bright white lights you may see. :grin:

4 Likes

It’s all good I hope to see you become a valuable member here.

3 Likes

I am glad you have survived this.

Stay well.

Your friends will be here.

2 Likes

This should be on a banner, amen!
Good health and good hunting!

6 Likes

i’ve gone through almost all new threads (only 5 left) but there’s still 200 old threads to catch up on. i’m confused by this apology but i’ll probably figure it out i guess :smiley: glad to hear you’re not dead

1 Like