Well hello there! I'm back!

I made it back to the land of the living! It was really touch and go there for awhile. My energy levels are nowhere near back to normal yet but I’m working on it. Has anyone else who has had the covid still not back to normal after almost 3 months? I can barely go up a flight of stairs without getting winded. Luckily I’ve still been able to maintain my plants but had to enlist the help of my son in order to keep up with everything.

Sorry I just vanished without saying anything but it literally hit me over night like 3 tons of bricks! Glad to be back!

38 Likes

OVERJOYED to see you back. Do pace yourself, get off your feet if tired and, indeed, stay positive. Too many variables to take C19 for granted. Again, glad to hear you’re doing better. I wish you continued positive progress. Stay safe/Be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Glad to see you back and feeling better. Continue to treat your case as serious until you are one hundred percent better. We wish you well, and certainly good to hear from you.

8 Likes

Glad your back brother. Whatever your doing to beat this for good. Keep it up.

8 Likes

Welcome back beer3|nullxnull, glad to see you in the path of recovery and wishing you can get back to everything you left behind, great to know from you … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Glad for your return :slight_smile: but must say your case the worstest I’ve heard of firsthand. I believe I had the first “batch” a year ago & it was like a 1 week flu & better food did the trick for me. :man_shrugging:

Do you have a theory on how you got it?

I was in LA when it invaded us & stopped at a busy interstate gas-station for relief…everyone seemed to have sniffles or a cold. Damn you, Bakersfield :cn: bat sandwich, damn you…

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Thank you all, it’s really good to be back. Energy levels are getting better but like I was telling George, I can literally fall asleep at the drop of a hat, day or not doesn’t matter. It’s really crazy. There for awhile I got really down, but my little indoor garden really helped. Not smoking, because I couldn’t at all. I was doing good just breathing. All I could do was watch them grow.

No clue on exactly how I got it, but I do have 2 family members that are both on the front line so that is my best guess. Nobody else in my family has gotten it, or at least not that we know of. One of our church members had it and he was hospitalized and on a vent while his wife who also had it barely felt like she had a cold. It really is crazy. Even now I try to not even utter its name for fear of it coming back on me. Every time I sneeze, cough or blow my nose I get worried. One day it’ll be better, but I’m really looking forward to warmer weather so I can spend time outside in the sun. Time for more ZZz’s… Over and out for tonight.

14 Likes

Welcome Back My Brother :slight_smile: glad you have made it thru

all the best and be well

Dequilo

7 Likes

Yes a person I knew thru my family. I went into isolation last Feb until June. I had a hard time going back into society after that. Sorry you had such an awful case.

3 Likes

I’m with you man, not feeling 100% after covid. Stay safe and rest as much as you can!

3 Likes

Vitamine d and elderberry will do wonders for your immune system after taking it for a few days straight, I consume elderberry everyday but it’s definitely good when you feeling down.

3 Likes

elderberry will do more for your upper repository tract than any black fruit needs to North American

to be the best but any is better than none :slight_smile:

that is Sage Advice

Dequilo

5 Likes

Yeah some people get a stomach ache from it or so I hear but I live on that and echinacea.
Dam echinacea tastes like horse food but it’s really beneficial also.

5 Likes

as they say “you are what you eat”

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better and able to get back to the overgrow community. And honestly, I’m glad you - and others, such as @Tonygreen, are sharing your COVID experiences with us. There are still so many people who say COVID is nothing more than the flu, and 99.9% of the people who die from it are old and close to death anyways. Well, fuck those people!

@Bizzy, perhaps in your personal life, you’ve enlightened some COVID deniers who have witnessed your struggle, and perhaps you’ll be enlightening a few more by sharing your story here with us.

Thanks again - and welcome back!

7 Likes

Truth. 10 freaking characters.

6 Likes

My wife just got her 2nd vaccinations last week
Since she’s a nurse on a Covid ward made her tired for a few days like the first shot did

She just left to go to work she’s works nights

8 Likes

My daughter just got her 2nd. She is a PA working in the Covid ward also. She just had a sore arm for a few days.

7 Likes

Dont look now but reports the vaccine may not work on the African variant. God only knows where all this is going but at least we got each other for the ride.

9 Likes

Welcome back glad yoy feeling better
Peace out and stay safe and healthy

2 Likes