What did you accomplish today?

Easy does it, have a smoke break!

2 Likes

found a local store with a 3L per hour humidifier so I can raise my humidity!! my poor plants :sweat:

1 Like

I am pulling a gallon of water out of the air every day. Indoors.

3 Likes

my a/c’s are not pulling water, max 1 cup per day for 15 tons and my humidity is at 35%. if I dump 2 liters of water on the floor it will evaporate in less than 15 mins.

1 Like

Crispy as bacon. You are outdoor?

indoor, in my big room with 27,000 watts.

I love this thread… I will report back when I have something accomplished

4 Likes

As the fog clears, I remember.

Oh man, I wish I had meaningful advise.

Today I spent applying tape and mud to a sheetrock ceiling for a friend. Also, moved his flood lights 1ft using boxes and electrical conduit so it looked professional ish.

My fucking arms are like butter. My heatsink compound came in and I really wanna get my new light up and going… but that may wait until tomorrow when my arms aren’t like noodles.

And this is a shot of his paint booth. I put all the metal on the walls for him too.
Sometime next week I’m gonna frame all his lights out in wood so he can put glass over them.

3 Likes

Once the cookie kicked in NADA!

2 Likes

@Jellypowered

Good of you to help your friend.

I do these sorts of things a lot.

Good to know you!

Edited due to spaceiness.

1 Like

Well, my friend is “Retired” has done paint and bodywork for over 30+ years. He still paints on the side, as he’s got a lot of medical expenses. I don’t do it for the cheap paint work I get, however that’s always a plus. I truly enjoy helping those who deserve it.

He’s due for a knee replacement Dec 12th and he has no business being up on ladders or doing the hard work, doc says if he’s got any bruises or scrapes he won’t do the knee replacement so i’ve been helping out to make sure he gets that knee.

4 Likes

I joined a new grow forum! Guess which one? Lol

6 Likes

And a proper welcome to you @Ttystikk

1 Like

Power steering pump seals replaced and thermostat housing broken bolt remover with a lot of cussing. The POS ford is road ready and for sale.

2 Likes

FORD = Fix or Repair Daily
FIAT = Fix it Again Tony

Bitsu-Feces??

2 Likes

I mixed up some soil, pressed 2 ounces of flower into some yummy rosin, watered the garden and put a compost tea on to brew. I think I smoked some weed too.:blush:

3 Likes

ford fkd on race day

welcome good to see new and old join

I was holding a grudge with one person in the family, and yesterday at the beach it was really good and nice. I accomplished peace and forgiveness.

5 Likes