One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Wow, you are dedicated. Lots of work ahead of you, and cant wait to see all that in operation. My eyes are glued :astonished:

3 Likes

Getting close to lift off @Viva_Mexico

Nice bundle of equipment there :wink:

What do you do for lengthening the wires to go to the adjusta wings from the ballasts.

Here they come with a 3 prong kettle type plug connection, i find they get very warm and can also come loose causing shorts, I have taped them together with insulation tape and plastic tie wraps before today.

I was asking because when I run more than 4 meters of cable I usually require an extra capacitor behind the bulb to help fire them up on ignition from the timer contactor ??

Nice set up cant wait to see it in full swing. your gonna need an overgrow holiday visit from us all to help trim that lot pmsl :laughing:

4 Likes

omfg, this will be craaazy to watch.
Document the progress I really would like to teleport and help :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know!!! If I can get some hydroton today, I will transplant the moms and put them in the new room. I want to flip in the next 3 or 4 days.

Thanks!! It feels like Christmas.

Today I will take pictures of the ballasts. They are the newest style available, they have a telephone type wire that plugs into each ballast. I ordered them with 15ft cable from the ballast to plug and 15ft from ballast to wing. All ballasts will be wired directly to the electricity and controlled with a programmable lighting controller for up to 50 ballasts.

hahahahah I can’t wait!!!

5 Likes

Mix of excess of saliva and empathic fear lol Courage !

2 Likes

Talk about an upgrade :wink: where is my popcorn? :popcorn:

4 Likes

Dang! Don’t know how I missed this @Viva_Mexico but I’m certainly pulling up a chair!!! :ghost:

What strains are you running?

Look forward to seeing this progress. A lo of good work being done
 and That’s certainly a big project. Hope you have some buddies pitching in. And lol, I’ve never run hydro but I can only imagine cleaning that hydroton. That’s a shit ton of work.

Keep it up!

3 Likes

-Green crack

• Green crack x querkle
  • Church (greenhouse seeds) 2 phenos
  • Shit. ( Mr.Nice seeds)
  • Skunk 11
  • Ayahuasca x ?? 3 phenos

New moms of,

King kong. ( big buddha)
Cookies kush ( barneys farm)
Ak -47. (Serious seeds)
Northwr chronic freebies
Mine

I Also bought a pack of RARE DANKNESS strain was Scotts OG. It was probably the WORST genetics I have ever bought!!! I sent them a message on instagram, they never answered.

7 Likes

Here are a few pictures of the room.

I will have two pathways in the room.
It will be 10 lights, path, 10 lights path, 10lights. I hung 15 ballast above each path. I estimate yesterday that I went up and down the ladder at least 150times. Where is @Uncle_Al when I need a hand wiring. These are random pictures from random time of the day. I still have a lot to do. A lot of cables need to sill be arranged. I don’t care for the look of the ballasts because of the unevenness but after this cycle I have to everything down, we are do drywall the ceiling. So, be warned!!

17 Likes

Did you see;

???

1 Like

awesome that cookies kush looked super appealing, cannabis cup 2014 winner right? let me know how the finished product is, i may want to run it

1 Like

Exactly my toughts! WOW man! Impressive bro!

6 Likes

If i find a good cut of Scott’s OG i am making a trip to Mexico. You are probably right, the sugary, lemony, cut that i like is one in a million but it was an eye opener for me and my friends. Another golden ticket strain probably. :grin:

6 Likes

If I did I wouldn’t know wtf it said
Haven’t taken Spanish in years

5 Likes

17 Likes

The comforting orange glow of HPS

2 Likes

I am feeling burnt out today guys. I have been working 12 hour days to get things rolling and it caught up to me. I am only gonna work a half day today I think.

I moved the moms yesterday. Today I will start putting nets.

Homemade controller

I transplanted feom 2.5 to 5 gallon buckets

14 Likes

Your setup continues to amaze me
Thanks for the pics even tho you were tired. I love to see your setup and appreciate the time you put in, but then to take pictures and share them with us

+++ :thumbsup:

quick question: How does your homemade controller work?

2 Likes

I should say modified not home made. I ordered float valves in combination with a old ebb and flow controller that I had. Here the important modification is the 3/4inch holes to allow greater volume of flow to the buckets. This in combination with a larger rez will allow me have more buckets per controller.

3 Likes

What is your ratio for rez size to how many buckets (gallons)? And also if its not too much trouble; can you take close ups of your ebb and flow equipment and the inner workings (like you did with the aero-cloner and drip system)
Of course when you have time and are rested, I would love to learn from it :grin:

2 Likes