Oozle's Indoor

Nice looking plant with an effective set that looks like it has them thriving.

1 Like

Looks yummy!

1 Like

Welcome Oozle! Really detailed reports in there. Sounds like some really nice strains.

1 Like

Pretty impressive garden you got going on there brother.
You’ve got great skills and ur plants sure express themselves well with you around.
Will grab a seat and watch ur work …
:green_heart::herb:

2 Likes

I didn’t expect so many people to comment and like my posts haha.
Thanks a lot everyone. Makes me feel very welcomed.

I was out of town for the weekend, so I am just catching up with everything today.

Here is an update in my 4x4, the 3x3 will be updated later today.

Left side is PHK x Durban (AK Bean Brains)

• 3 gallon coco being fed Remo nutrients. Watering once every other day.
  • EC 1.35-1.4 - Water = 50 ppms (EC .1), Magnifical 50 ppms (EC .1), Micro and Flower 400-450 ppms (EC .8-.9), Astroflower 120-150 (EC .25-.3)
  • PH 5.8-6.2. I don’t check it anymore since I stopped using the silica week 2 of flower. The remo stuff mixes around 5.9-6.1 depending on how much bloom booster I use.

Right is Arise x Golden Goat (Irie Genetics)
5 gallon soil - Mix of Michigan Made and Stonington blend plus amendments listed above.
One watering with liquid karma and SLF-100, the rest of the waterings is my well water (50 ppms).

Arise x Golden Goat

I am happy to see my plants don’t look pissed for me leaving them this weekend. I thought they might shed a tear. I reduced the light intensity on the left side of the tent because it’s easier to maintain a proper VPD. I plan to increase the light back up to 90% today (240 watt QB).

I lost power again for 3 hours a few days ago too. That’s the 3rd time or so for this tent. I’m definitely investing in a generator for the fall. My power has gone out more in the last 8 weeks then the last 5 years… so hopefully the worse is behind me.

12 Likes

Now in the 3x3.

Sky Lotus left, Cherry Lotus right. F61.
7 gallon stonington blend

They are getting close. Lost power again. 5th time for these girls. I said it above, but I’ll mention it again, my power is normally very stable… It was only 3 hours this time during the morning. I was able to open the tent up and they got a little sun light. I keep telling the plants (mostly myself) that the power outages are just cloudy days.

The leaves look like they have a little more to give. I gave them a heavy watering 2 days ago. I might give them a little more, but I’ll probably let them dry out and harvest. I like to harvest with very little amber and mostly cloudy, so a couple more days left.

15 Likes

Oh dude !
I’m so happy you made an account brother :raised_hands:@Oozle

I went through so many of your grows on GD, I’m glad you decided to join this community.
I feel you’ll be able to organize and post so much more now !
Speaking of which, you did an awesome job making this journal !
Your gorw was fantastic. Nice reports

If you ever need help around the site just let me know brother

:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

thank you!! @HappyTrees23s . not sure if im using the reply button properly lol.

Some pics of the stretch on the PHK x Durban.
F7

F14

F21

F39

The back PHK x Durban didn’t stretch as much, doesn’t have as many bud sites, but is flowering faster and has what I would call a “Durban” smell. I’ve only gotten Durban a couple times from a dispensary, but it smells a lot like those buds.

I harvested the Sky and Cherry Lotuses on F63. I will post a smoke report of those in about 6 weeks.

10 Likes

F42 for the PHK x Durban (left) and Arise x Golden Goat (right).

Looks like the Durbans are getting a bit too much N still and maybe a slight K deficiency? I am feeding EC 1.4, so I will add a little more bloom booster and decrease the micros a little and see how that works.

12 Likes

You got some nice looking grow going and the journaling is really nice. :+1:

1 Like

@OhNo555 ty. These plants have been pretty resilient. I’m hoping now with only 1 tent going I can get the journal a little more organized.

1 Like

I think I am going to try and run a journal this time. I have never done one before, but read a lot of them. Now I have a good idea of how I want to do it.

2 Likes

Trimmed up the Sky and Cherry Lotuses yesterday. I never can help myself and I’ve dipped into the Sky Lotus a few times now. I really like it so far, very focused and it gets my mind going. I did pretty well on weight… about 105-110 grams for the sky lotus and 95-100 off the cherry lotus. I was running about 225- 250 watts, so about .8 grams per watt. Not bad for soil, basically water only (a couple top feeds, a little cal-mag early flower, and liquid karma through flower).

I will update a full smoke report in a month or so, but here’s a couple nug shots.

13 Likes

Nice looking nugs my friend. :herb::v:t4:

1 Like

Will there be a smoke report to follow?

1 Like

yes @Tejas in about a month. I want to let it cure a bit and get it to a couple friends to get their feedback as well.

2 Likes

F48 today for these pics.

Purple Hindu Kush x Durban - AK Bean Brains (left side of tent)

• 3 Gallon coco. Watering once every other day.
  • Remo nutrients EC 1.4. Water = 50 ppms (EC .1), magnifical = 50 ppms, bloom and micro =430-450 ppms, astroflower = 120-150.

I lowered the cal-mag today (.05 EC) as they still look like they are getting a touch too much N. I should just cut it out and see how they do. Maybe there is some slight K problems too, too much N locking out K?

The back plant seems frostier, stem rub is stinkier, but it didn’t fill in as well.
Both plants look like they are getting some purples on some of the top calyx’s. The front plant has a little calcium issue on the tops. Probably the light and heat. I should turn down the light again.
I have clones of both in my veg tent hoping 1 is good enough to save. I am rooting for the front plant because I love the structure and vigor. Lot of bud sites on each cola.

5 gallon soil - Mix of Michigan Made and Stonington blend plus amendments listed above.
One watering with liquid karma and SLF-100, the rest of the waterings is my well water (50 ppms).
They don’t have as much turgor as they used to, maybe I messed up the watering sometime. I watered in some Liquid Karma a couple days ago and I will feed only water for the rest of the time. Hopefully the soil has enough in it to make it to 70 days.

Back PHK x Durban

Arise x Golden Goat

Thanks for reading. Have a good day.

15 Likes

Bad ass looking very devilish :smiling_imp:

1 Like

F55.

Good week. It cooled down a lot here in Mass so I haven’t had to play “musical lights” to try and keep the tent cool. If it gets too hot in the tent, I turn off 1 light for 30 minutes or so. I try to keep my environment 76-80f and 50-55% humidity… higher the temp the more humidity.

Purple Hindu Kush x Durban - AK Bean Brains (left side of tent)

• 3 Gallon coco. Watering once every other day.
  • Fed most of this week: Remo nutrients EC 1.4. Water = 50 ppms (EC .1), magnifical = 25 ppms, bloom and micro = 430-450 ppms, astroflower = 120-150.

I removed the magnifical and lowered the micro yesterday. The back PHK x Durban is still getting too much N.

I gave a feed of .2 EC of Epsom salts yesterday with my normal feeding. The Remo nutrients don’t have any magnesium in the base feed. It is only in their cal-mag product and the Natures Candy bottle… I didn’t buy the Natures Candy because it is just sugars, iron, and mag-sulfate (epsom salts). I may do another feeding this week with Epsom Salts, I will see how they look. I’m thinking the back plant will be done around F70 and the front will go closer to 80 days.

The back PHK x Durban has that Durban smell I remember… licorice and anise.

5 gallon soil

I “cheated” and gave them about 400 PPMs of bottle nutrients a couple days back. I wanted to make sure they had enough gas to finish. Planning on harvesting these in 2 weeks. I haven’t looked at the trichomes yet, but thinking they will be done F67-73.

Thanks for reading.

13 Likes