Operation fuck cancer grow

Here’s what I’m left with. Gunna work on the last one tomorrow, just gotta find space

I completely packed my old tent, filled my little dry boxes an hung two lines in the spare bedroom. The house smells amazing :heart_eyes:

@Ras I did notice some of the seeds opening up today. 40 days would be on the 10th, I’ll keep a close eye on her!

4 Likes

Interesting, your a braver man than I lol :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to ask how you do this?

2 Likes

You’ve made a lot of progress :clap: and thanks for sharing it with us.

Contrast this with an old grower I know who thinks his shit is THE shit, when it’s just shitty, :rofl: and won’t take ANY advice. This dummy just told me sprayed his plants with Seargant’s Flea Shampoo for dogs…in FLOWER. :face_vomiting: :man_facepalming: He struggles to yield a lb in a 40 gallon pot, in a greenhouse, in Hawaii, on the dry side of the island.

I’ve been trying to learn all I can about this weed for about 6-7 years. He’s been doing it for decades longer than me. I get a 1/2 lb in a 5 gallon pot…:thinking: So theoretically I’d get 4 from a 40 gallon(8 x .5), which I’ve done in a 20 gallon back in CA.

Enough about me & my ego :rofl: :roll_eyes:

The point is humility & openness to learning pays of HUGE with this plant. :+1: So well done.

I’d like to hear what you think of the outdoor you’re about to harvest versus the indoor you already have, when it’s all dried & cured. … And Dad too.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks Heather & sorry to hear about your dad. I guess the good news is he’s got an awesome daughter looking out for him.
I started my grow journal here, my plant looks like junk compared to yours though, haha
https://overgrow.com/t/f-ck-you-cancer-01-nl1/92229/5

5 Likes

As soon as I see most of the trichs are milky I’ll take a snip, like a bud or two of the plant, trim it and let it dry for a week, and sample it, if its great, take down the plant, do that until you find the sweet spot. Thats why its important to know a strain to harvest when you know its good for you

4 Likes

Well I can say drying in the spare bedroom wasn’t ideal. The small stems are already snapping, only made it 3 days :expressionless:

2 Likes

If it’s too dry in there try putting a bin of some sort with an inch or two of water in there to bring up the humidity.

3 Likes

Yes you almost need a controlled dry room to get a 10/12 day proper dry . As long as they didn’t over dry the cure should work out fine.

4 Likes

Drape a towel in the bowl, and put both on a cookie sheet. The towel will help add more moisture to the air than just the bowl alone.

@Heather420 even here in the Northeast, where its higher humidity, my cure wasn’t “on point” until I made a dedicated drying tent. With forced hot air heating, my house RH drops to 20-30%, and in the winter they would crisp up in 3-4 days. Ya just gotta adjust, and jar em when they snap, but dont break.

Then check the jars, preferably with mini hygrometers in em. On a regular basis for a few days… If they.weren’t dry enough, RH in the jar will go over 60%. My jars settle out at 58% or so RH, then I dont need to bother as much other than burping for the cure…

Only way I was able to get to 10+ days dry time was with a tent and mini humidifier which I control to keep it 60-61% RH in the tent.

4 Likes

Can confirm I like wet trimming over dry. This is only one plant I’m gunna be here a while lol

10 Likes

Look it this goof :laughing: I gave her leaf earrings

4 Likes

I got the bubba kush all jarred! :raised_hands: I’m working on the pineapple express now

These buds didn’t turn out as dense as my tent plants did

11 Likes

Lots of work but looks good . Good luck with the next strain.

3 Likes

congrats glad you got good meds now :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’ve been at it 7 hours now :yawning_face: I can see the finish line!

How do I dry the shake an fluffy buds I didn’t bother trimming? Figuring I’ll use it to cook

5 Likes

I toss all that shit, I can’t even use all the flower I got. :peace_symbol:

It’s funny with my first harvest I was so careful to cut an save every single bud, now I’ve got boxes worth of stuff I don’t want lol

6 Likes

Welcome to the club lol

4 Likes

Just in a cardboard box till it’s dry enough to bag . Especially if your just going to cook with it but will be good.

1 Like