Operation fuck cancer grow

Nice work, they are looking happy :blush: and healthy.

3 Likes

This is the plant that stopped growing. I decided to put it outside to see what happens. It looks like the roots never grew. Root rot?

10 Likes

have you tried adding any mycorrhizal products to your feedings? i don’t have a lot of experience with them, but from what i’ve seen in my first grow so far, they seem to make a nice difference in terms of root growth.

4 Likes

Update on the rest of the plants. I had put them outside for a day, it stressed them out an caused some tacoing so back in the tent they went. I also noticed some papery looking leaves so I added a humidifier. The biggest plants are currently at 4/5 nodes :grin: it’s been a challenge so far but I’m hanging on

8 Likes

I think I have some mycos powder somewhere from my first grow, I’ll have to find it! Thank you for the tip

2 Likes

they’re looking happy and healthy right now, heather! you’re doing great. i like that you’re paying attention to them as you’re working to transition them outside. is your humidity really reading 27%?

3 Likes

I had the door open for a while but yes. Before I added the humidifier I was at like 17%. One of the joys of the desert lol with the door shut running on low it gets to about 40%. Definitely gotta turn it up

3 Likes

I found these two nutrients but according to what I wrote on the bag they aren’t really useful to me at this moment. It’s cha ching and beastie bloomz

I also found this mystery powder I think it’s diatomaceous earth

6 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

She took a smell of me after work before doing her thing :rofl:

2 Likes

@Heather420 plants need to transition from indoor to outdoor. the out door light is way more powerful than the any indoor lights. so if you put the indoor plant out side in direct sun light it will get sun burnt and or bleached out because the light is so strong compared to what the plant is use to… the way i do it is to put them out in a shady spot for a couple of days to let them sense the new stronger light. then i put them on deck behind the lattice fence so they get filtered light. as the sun moves so does the light and shade pattern that hits the plants. this is filtered sun light allowing the plant to get ready for the full sun. after 6-10 days judging by how the plants look then i put them into the full sun light and off they go and grow.

5 Likes

At what point do I move up to a bigger pot? The two biggest plants roots are starting to grow out of the cup a little

I’ve also got a little mutant ssdd on my hands! So cute!

17 Likes

Those look ready for up potting :point_up:, and I haven’t forgotten you guys btw…

7 Likes

Awesome I’ll do that. I was hoping you didn’t! lol

2 Likes

Shoot me a message whenever they are ready!

2 Likes

Will do, did you get a greenhouse set up? Out of likes :heart:

2 Likes

That’s great you got some killer meds. May yours Be Kind… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sometimes the weird ones end up the Kindest :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got you bro. I’ve been power liking this whole thread! Haha.

6 Likes

I would humbly suggest a couple more drain holes in the bottoms of the cups. I think you got time before transplant, or you could also.

6 Likes