Opinions about Tiki Madman’s Ice Pie

or, if you are going to waste your money, please think of the strippers…they’ve had a tough time during COVID.

6 Likes

Yea, y’all are right. You talked me out the hype. Thanks.

So now where would you recommend getting my seeds from now on? It seems like I have too many inconsistencies with with strainly, Instagram, & forum breeders that’s why lately I’ve chose breeders like tiki madman, rocbudinc, beleaf, CAP, Jungle Boys, humbolt seed co, dj short, & Mephisto for auto’s.

1 Like

I don’t know that many people on here are interested in the same scene you are in (seems like you are heavily influenced by the Instagram cannabis scene). I think a lot of people grow personal crosses, or preserved strains from the forum. Bodhi is really popular, BOG, etc.

My collection is lots of older dutch genetics, personal crosses, stuff from the forum, stuff from Mark, and Jinxproof.

The closest that would fit the bill from what I’m into is Jinxproof, check out his website. www.jinxproofsdankbank.net

Other than that, if you look at the lineage of most of the things the people you listed are putting out a lot of them are using things from Exotic Genetics, and In House, etc. These guys fall into more of the “Hype” scene in my opinion.

Searching through a pack and finding your own unicorn is what makes things fun. Regardless I cannot and will not ever try to justify some of the price points these people are putting on packs and cuts when we all know cuts are as good as free, and a seeded plant yields 1000s of seeds. 15-20 dollars a seed is steep.

Last but not least… and I know there are mixed opinions about him… and I have never ran or purchased any of his gear but some people swear by copycatgenetix as he buys these hype cuts, and packs and then S1s them and sells them cheaper… Not good business practice but neither is $500+ clone cuts or $250-500 seed packs.

5 Likes

I like bifbeans.com, chefannawhitelabel.com and am counting the days until I make an order from fdmseeds.com

That’s just me, I’m still kinda new.

Truer words never spoken.

3 Likes

The original post was asking about Ice pie strain. Does anybody have valuable information regarding the OP??? Nobody of any importance gives a F about your petty grievances about prices. Get over yourselves.

2 Likes

Well he asked for opinions and got opinions. Most people think it’s a lot of hype. That’s literally what was asked for.

2 Likes

Lol that was answered in post 2 and down… those prices are a joke, not worth it

Joined overgrow and posted in this thread in the same minute .

Kinda sounds like a guy selling $500 clones… just saying.

10 Likes

Hahahahaha that’s exactly what I was thinking!

3 Likes

And you are?

BWAHAHAHA!

Methinks you nailed it!

3 Likes

Lmao it’s the principle man… ICE PIE is literally just a freaking slap of two hyped strains together… Wedding Pie x Tropical Zkittlez

Nobody on here has grown it out because people on here don’t buy into the marketing bullshit of Instagram cannabis salesmen.

Not to mention having enough sense to know that a single cut for $500 is a damn joke, and exploitative.

Furthermore if people on this forum were to be interested in the strain or either of the parents they’d buy a pack and probably grow them out themselves.

Chances are the cut you pay $500 for isn’t even the pictured strain especially since the photos are heavily EDITED!!. People lie, steal, scam, and embellish all the time. It’s very easy to do that with cannabis since prior to running something through complete flower you have no way of knowing if you got the shaft or not.

5 Likes

Seriously.

$500 for one cut?

If felt like dropping that kind of cash, a simple $125 bid on each of the fundraiser strains would be the way I’d do it.

(My wife would kill me if I did that though…)

3 Likes

Take it from someone who is smoking the strain right now, it’s well worth it. Everyone on here who thinks it’s just the look has never smoked anything that would be considered “exotic” as they say. The taste and high are at least 10x better than the best gorilla glue I’ve ever tried. This Isn’t the best strain I’ve ever had but it’s definitely A1 and goes for about 800 to 1000 more for a pound

Sorry there are no strippers in Spain Jessica|nullxnull tounge_smile|nullxnull, I wouldn’t pay more than 30$ for a 10 seeds pack no|nullxnull, specially after being an OGer and profited from the generosity, experience and “savoir faire” of our growers Pirata|nullxnull, no need to pay a bunch to get real :fire: gear … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

What could I find these fundraiser strains that you speak of?? Do you have a link?

They have fundraisers on the header of this site listed as soon as you go to home on the mobile app there’s a Christmas one going on now some really good gear check it out.

I have the Ice Pie cut . I have a bunch of Tiki cuts …make me an offer. I bought it directly from Tiki too and could provide proof of our conversation as well as my email receipt from State genetics. …also OP if your looking for seeds …check out Neptune Seed Bank. I have a discount code SOUTHSHORE10 you can use at checkout. Heritage Seed Bank you can save 15% using code SOUTHSHORE. If you did want to buy the cut from King kong USE code SOUTHSHORE to save 5%
Also don’t listen to any of these guys. Tiki has some of the best genetics out there. I’m pretty heavy into seeds all I do is buy gear. I have a huge collection. I’ll give you a real opinion if you want one. Not sure how these people can give a opinion if they have never grown out anything from Tiki.
Check out my ig @southshoreseedcollective

1 Like