Opinions about Tiki Madman’s Ice Pie

I’ve only grown out Tokyo Sunset from Tiki Madman, got one standout, and it’s a pretty awesome to look at. Not very strong medicine, with pretty average effects, but it’s centerfold model material no doubt.

Growing Apple Fritter BX now and hope to find some unique terps and/or good high to this one.

Banding together to buy a cut and then mass produce it is one strategy, but the guy still makes his $1000 for the cut. Better option is to just buy a $1000 worth of good seeds and go hunting, find your own badass plant, and sell it to for less money.

1 Like

The cannabis genetic pool has been a crap shoot for many years now. I don’t think anybody really knows what genetics they have. It’s pretty much impossible short of IBL/LANDRACE strains, that you must get first hand. Look at what’s happened to the original Afghan Skunk ! Unless you were a grower back in the 70’s, you have NO idea of how many strains were literally lost and abused. TBS…I’ve seen strains recently that are nice, but the Purples, Early Girls, and Skunks of the 70’s were real strong !! PEACE

1 Like

this dude actually just joined here to post just to defend the price maybe it was tiki himself ! :rofl: thought i’d point that out a year and a half later and yeah i’m bored af right now haha

I was showing a friend the price of these cuts, he was like that’s crazy. I said im in the wrong business lol. Im glad a friend on OG was so kind. I have three clones of Ice Pie.

7 Likes

I grew Gello by tikimadman. Frosty dank that took me to outer space.

1 Like

1 Like

Spread er round :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Ya never know. I kept some cuts.

2 Likes