Orange blossom fizz

Week one since popping them. Only water 1st couple days. Once fish sh!t came in then added it in.soilless soil in solo cup. Dark horse genetics

14 Likes

Pulling up a front row seat!

3 Likes

day 12 veg only fish sh!t an water

7 Likes

Auto, photo? I’m guessing femmed then? Does it have a sister/ sisters 2 or 3? This horny guy wants to know? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Photo. Reg seed. Unsure if boy or girl. There 2 others

3 Likes

week 3 fish shit water only

5 Likes

little into week 3 of pheno1 an pheno2 post pheno3 in couple days which is a week behind

4 Likes

What soilless mix are you using?

2 Likes

I’m using promix ph balanced

2 Likes

pheno2 has now been transplanted that pheno 3 has well. Will post pheno1 in a day or 2. Soon to start nutrients at .8ml

4 Likes

Looking good and the strain name alone makes it awesome :+1: one question. You have named them pheno 1,2 etc. How do you know what pheno they are when they are still seedlings??? I always though different phenos meant different smells and growth patterns from seeds all from the same mother/strain when they are in bloom.

3 Likes

They look a little hungry to me.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll be doing nutrients next watering time. Only fish shit water till next watering

1 Like

I just name them that way for myself. Think of them like kids so to say lol. Also I do it to make it easier for say watering or feeding time. 1&2 will get .8ml of nutrients. 3 only get .4

3 Likes

Ah i see. I just thought I was missing something :rofl: I’ll take a seat and watch the action. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

pheno1 I was speaking about earlier

4 Likes

nutrients all 3 phenos I have going at this time. Got 1st feeding of .8ml of advance

3 Likes

oprest of my orange blossom fizz’s 2 out of 10 didn’t pop

4 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… the oldest ones

The oldest ones get advanced nutrients at 1.5 ml. The newest ones will be going on Humboldt secret on the 28th on this month