Orange Kush Cake - 2x2 (First Grow)

I do hope I am wrong, but I made this same mistake when I first started growing and started two plants in my 2x2 tent in 3 gal. pots. Did not even make it a quarter way through flowering before having to buy and setup a larger tent.

2 Likes

Can’t go bigger unfortunately. We’ll see how this goes!

2 Likes

Your tent is 6ft tall that is more then enough. Just doubt it will be wide enough for more then 1 plant in a 3 gal. pot.

2 Likes

There’s a good amount of people I’ve seen on YouTube pull it off, they are much more experienced but I thought why the hell not try. Worse thing that happens is I throw one outside to make room and see if it survives, if not oh well haha. I’ll link one of the vids!

2x2 YouTube Video

2 Likes

Im assuming these are the ETHOS seeds? I only have a cut, looking into the lineage now…
Can someone explain this sequence?
Was this all created out of females? Or was there a Jilly Bean male? the Mandarin cookies reversal sounds like some sort of pollen donor

1 Like

The Mandarin Cookies would be Fem. The others could be either or.

Wish I had the breeding knowledge/information to answer that! Hopefully someone else here can maybe answer that for you.

1 Like

https://www.ethosgenetics.com/the-ethos-of-plant-names-genetics-nomenclature

1 Like

Your tent is now blessed by the Raving Pope of Dope!!!

3 Likes

I can get down with that! Hahaha

1 Like

Thanks @darkillusion for that link. I like the way they break it down on there.

What I’m seeing is similar. Wedding Cake and Jilly Bean were available as regs and could have produced the male. Triangle Kush is sort of… ehh. who knows… probably a clone/female (correct me if im wrong). And that leaves the Mand Cookies.

Mandarin Cookies V1 was available as Regs and could have produced a male
Mandarin Cookies V2 was available as Fem

EDIT ADD
Mandarin Cookies R2 was available as FEM and is retired per their website
(Just found)

1 Like

Your welcome, I made a point to find that after I started growing my OKC. Was trying to figure the same thing out and looks like you broke it down better then I did. :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Man glad I found this thread. I actually know kush cake! Dudes awesome, I look forward to how these develope.

3 Likes

Thanks for digging that up, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Pull up a seat!! It’s either gonna go beautifully right or horribly wrong! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure things will work out good. I’ll be rooting for you :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Much appreciated!! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

(Day 11) I’m reading them bedtime stories every night, seems to help.

4 Likes

Get it? Rooting? :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes