Orange Kush Cake - 2x2 (First Grow)

Thanks! Really appreciate that. Putting lots of love into it!

2 Likes

(Day 55) Put spacers to even out the canopy, gonna flip sometime next week probably.

3 Likes

(Day 58) Heavy Defoliation for oldest 3. Gonna let the youngest do its thing for rn. Going to give them 3-4 days, put a trellis net, and then flip. Wish me luck, very excited :heart: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

(Day 62) They got a full 12 hours of darkness last night for the first time and I just put the trellis net on this morning. :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

(Day 70) First Signs of flowering! Oh what a sweet moment, I could shed a tear lol.

5 Likes

(Day 81) How tf are you guys so patient doing this? They’re looking good so far :+1:

Decided to Defoliate today too (Day 20 of Flower)

6 Likes

Because we know what we will get in return for being patient. :+1: :+1: :+1: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

(Day 87) (26F)

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hey there! I’ve grown this strain a couple times and both were great smoke, first pheno was really orangey with a nice cool kush aftertaste. They also get very pretty at the end.
This is one from a couple months back at about 40 days.

Hope you find a keeper! Your plants look great! :man_farmer: :man_dancing: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Nicee thanks!! That looks awesome that last pic was day 32 of flower. Hoping this little 100w fattens them up but we’ll see.

1 Like

Got any pics right before chop??

And was yours ethos from seed??

1 Like

No chop pics, sorry. I’m pretty lousey at keeping up on the documenting thing. :slight_smile: And yes, was Ethos from seed, my bro bought a bunch of their gear when we first started. I’m sure she’ll bulk up pretty good, was a pretty good yielder. :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

1 Like

Just watching and waiting for now, time will tell :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair and looking in. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Enjoy! Haha excited to finish my first grow and see how the end product turns out!

2 Likes

Day 43 after flip to 12/12. Breeder says 8-10 weeks of Flower. Do these have a chance to fatten up a lot more? Buds are veryyyy small it seems like. Strain is supposed to be a great yielder?

6 Likes

The one OKC I grew gave me just over 4oz. in the end. But all the buds were small to medium in size, so dont expect large buds.

1 Like

I think both times I yielded around 100 grams/plant. Like @darkillusion said, they don’t get huge but mine seemed to be pretty solid. I never go past 8 weeks to keep in line with my perpetual, so your mileage may vary. I think they should bulk up on you. :man_farmer: :man_dancing:
edit: Also I do have them under about 600w of light.

1 Like