Organic Oasis legal gardens

Those plants are looking just perfect.

Nice work bro.

3 Likes

Luscious and spotless. You could use those pics for a magazine.
…and now we know where you went to uni. :wink:

2 Likes

a few budshots, this one is my favorite and I did not pollinate it :cry: but I have more of the Reactor #2 seeds, day 55, thank you @99PerCent, Subcool, and “Larry”… :smile:

15 Likes

few more, Reactor 99

small nugs on this #2 but nice purple

20 Likes

Yikes!

That 10 likes on a bike.

10 :thumbsup: :bike:

2 Likes

time to pimp my lights a bit :smile:…new video from PL

3 Likes

I’ll take your used units, :laughing:

1 Like

Fluence has the best videos! they got the drone in the air

1 Like

harvested the good-looking Reactor #2, 8 1/2 weeks,definitely looks like the Chernobyl on the TGA website.

lower bud

cool leaves for the tincture

winner of the biggest fan leaf competition

16 Likes

back in trim jail…took this sprawling R99 down yesterday

fan leaves w/ tiny buds

right back in jail today, gotta prune more of these lower branches next time, what a mess

16 Likes

Reactor 99

A Solid 2 hours of Trim Jail time served.

9 Likes

the first Reactor 99 is going into the jars…this tangle of lower branches looks like something Blair Witch left in my curing area, need to limb up more next time.

nice resin - which you’d expect with the parentage. This little nugger kept its trim leaves, tons of trichomes, can’t wait to make the trim tincture on this one.

13 Likes

Watch out for frost bite messing with that lol.

3 Likes

cleaned up the small ones - cutting the dried flowers off the stems is my favorite part of gardening :heart_eyes:

on to the bigger ones

17 Likes

Looks so frosty doll… I’ve took 3 of your seeds out each jar last night, ! I’m germinating them just now . got pots soil ect all. Ready for them. I’ll start grow diary , once their heads pop from soil thank you again doll. Oh p.s see the. Mistery bin what strain are they and reacted no2are. I don’t even mind as I’ll do them all anyway. Lol.:joy:me so happy … Pic soon .Mechelle xx

3 Likes

Greetings Mechelle,

The jar marked Mystery Seeds is a collection of everything I grew this season but mixed up somehow. There will crosses with Space Candy, C99, Agent Orange, Jacked Up and others. Most should be just fine.

Enjoy!

99%

3 Likes

Thanx for that 6has popped just now , so its a start . ! Got another 6 not quiet broken yet. But well happy about them doing what their ment to do lol x .Mechelle x

this one was almost like pure leafy Afghani with some purple color from the Chernobyl, went almost to 9 weeks. Lime fuel smell, burned my eyes a bit like chopping onions

8 Likes

Loving the purple, so nice x Mechelle x

1 Like

harvest party is finally over, I found this mysterious bundle of sticks outside the tent.

two plants in the next crop have hit week 3 1/2. Space Candy clone

Orange Hill Special cross, the shortest plant ever, it grows sideways, not upwards

9 Likes