Organical's adventure in growing - 3rd run! Currently Bodhi, Boss Hoss, Elite Clone seed co

Girls are doing well, have done a couple days of defoliation because I wanted more light hitting the lower canopy.

I got a little carried away during the hair cut, I didn’t sever it completely so she got the ol’ duct tape band-aid :joy:.

She was also looking a little wobbly after watering a few days ago. I tied her down a little bit and am only bottom feeding now to prevent the water from helping dislodge her in any way.

I also had been dealing with some ph problems with my water, I ended up making some ph down from a recipe that @monkeyman posted a couple of years back. Here’s my labeling on it, with added food coloring to dissuade anyone from consuming it lol.

It works really well, I use 12ml to bring a gallon of tap water from 7.6 to 6.5, today was the first time I fed with the pH down in the water so we’ll see how they respond.

I’m looking forward to filling the tent up a little more, once these girls are done. I have all this empty space that I want more canopy to be taking up in flower :rofl:.

I’m going to probably get a second tent for veg/flower at the end of the year/start of next year, I’m leaning towards a 4x4 at the moment. But I do teeter back and forth from a 5x5 lol.

Anyways, decent post today, I haven’t been good about updating lately. Thanks for checking in guys :wink:.

7 Likes