Orgnkid blackberry bubba

So did anybody grow this back in the day? I was just remembering how great this stuff was. I bought it in 2004 or so as s1’s. Haven’t heard about it in years, was a great daytime smoke, and a marshmallow berry smell. I grew it for a few years and everyone loved it. I’ll try and dig up some polaroid shots if I can find them. Also grew the ogers kush with it. Man I still owe him a big thank you as I was growing mainly dutch sensi seeds stuff back then. These were on a whole different level of dank. Basically wanted to see if its around still. As a new grower it opened my eyes to how good herb can really be, just blew everyone’s mind I gave it too.

5 Likes

I definitely remember this one! Two of my favourites combined! I never grew it but my mentor did with so much of ORGNKID’s work. I agree 1000% he’s done a lot for the cannabis community no question

1 Like

I was actually watching him and archive seeds talk. Check it out on YouTube, really great information. He covers all the og, bubba, stuff etc. It’s jnsane how much people were paying for cuts and weight. He goes all the way back to him and Josh d in the 1990’s. I grew all his stuff including the banana og, the blackberry bubba was amazing! Man there was some dank in all those s1’s. I ran that bubba for a long time, it had the most insane merlot wine smell and taste. Literally smelled like an open bottle of wine with some funk. Somebody plz post some pics for nostalgia.

1 Like