Original C99

Hi thx,My area is southern ontario andI haven’t had a mold issue yet but saying that I’ll probably jinxed myself for this year. I grow sensi unless I’m doing a seed crop but I do them indoor in the winter,I have limited f2 seeds and made f3 seeds but it is a pretty stable line and true. It’s like anything ,there are steller ones you find but every one is worth growing ,I just put seeds in before the season starts and pick the hardiest ones,I don’t put them in as clones,they show without light cycle drop. they finish the first week of October,this pic is around the middle of september and we had a nice hot summer

15 Likes

hope things “seed” out for you then Overgrow !!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the info; glad to hear it’s stable and there are still some gems to find. I think that’s a fun part of growing from seeds - it’s like a lottery ticket except you know you will win something, and occasionally you will win big!

Beautiful plant and nice narrow leaves….I’ll be watching along!

3 Likes

Pretty cool @shaggytodope that’s gonna be a great grow.

That’s a big girl, and looks frosty :heart_eyes:

Wonder how rosin or ice water would be with this one… I was looking at getting some of the Cindy 99 from @Baudelaire after the Indiana Bubblegum / Sweet Tooth so glad to hear good things about it!

3 Likes

Oh everybody I hope your day is awesome I have a C 99 clone. Someone gave it to me from this website about 22 years ago and I’ve had it ever since. Yes back then in 2000 it was the plant everybody raved about and I love smoking lt I stopped coming to the site about 20 years ago but now I’m back to share in the community :grinning:

12 Likes

I did make icewater hash with it but I’m not very good at it so I wasted a lot

,it turns out very strong and takes up a lot less room in the fridge,could be one hitter if you’re not a chronic and retains the up effects.20201205_143000|375x500

21 Likes

I agree, hash has such a lovely clean up high to it. Those are beautiful looking chunks, they look like soft clay putty

4 Likes

That is beautiful! love the color variation too lol, can’t wait to start making some of this! how’s the taste on something like that?

2 Likes

I’m very poor at descriptions but it smells fragrant and fruity like the plant,not really earthy or offensive,it’s harsh but has a satisfying after taste and you can smoke it later in your day and get the same effects,I like that it leaves the system clean and no burnout. I only did one wash 120,90 and 73 micron because the bag maker said that’s the best of it and ended up mixing them together because I couldn’t tell any difference in potency so maybe next time ill just collect it all in the 73.

5 Likes

Looking fantastic brother🙌 that’s a nice chunk of hash man. Curious about how much material went in / washed?

3 Likes

Hi,thx, I think i got about 2 oz maybe a bit more per lb of buds but i only kept the 120,90 and 73 .

2 Likes

These are C99 seeds in the making ,about 3-4 weeks to go,they are f3 from f2 seeds I have that I made from the original release ,they are under a 1k hps. Out of 32 that germinated I picked 11 narrow blade females and used 4 nice loud males,I made them because the f2 are getting old and I don’t have that many left. I made a previous batch of f3 seeds with an open pollination and this time I’m selecting to compare the outcome.

25 Likes

OK, its a girl, what luck, I am stoked!

19 Likes

Will be using Silver Thiosulphate when the time is right. Will be happy to share when all is done!

7 Likes

She looks nice and healthy shaggs

1 Like

c99 2004

22 Likes

Nice @Buzz! Is that the same line you made your beans from? How are the f3 coming along?

Hi, yes same line. I planted some f3’s a while back and put a cple of them on flower last night under a 600 hid to find out,hopefully they haven’t lost much.

6 Likes

Good luck man!

2 Likes